Topic: Protesting the Patch

Turn your back on the DEVS and this game this weekend!!!! Show them that we can play another game this weekend and hell we might not come back. Show them that when they alienate the last few supporters, They might need to reconsider why they did it.

Starting Saturday the 29th I will not play this game for 48 hours.

WHO'S WITH ME.

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Re: Protesting the Patch

I'm not. I like this game.

I'm not really against this patch so far, tbh. Things have needed a shake up for awhile... A few bumps in the road to get over yet, but shouldn't be a big deal. See you in a few days, or never. Who knows.... o/

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

i would fully support your motion, if your whole corp would follow your example... for as long as the patch is not undone

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Pick sniper and buy morbid mask

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

6 (edited by JetNexus 2014-11-25 05:54:05)

Khader Khan wrote:

lol lol lol

Shadowmine wrote:

I'm not really against this patch so far, tbh. Things have needed a shake up for awhile... A few bumps in the road to get over yet, but shouldn't be a big deal. See you in a few days, or never. Who knows.... o/

Exactly. Things weren't even balanced before the patch. Now it's just different.

Khader Khan wrote:

Turn your back on the DEVS and this game this weekend!!!! Show them that we can play another game this weekend and hell we might not come back. Show them that when they alienate the last few supporters, They might need to reconsider why they did it.

WHO'S WITH ME.

I love the tears, tho I had no clue this would affect you guys in this way. If I knew I would have supported this a long time ago smile

I am fully suppporting you not playing on the 29th.

we are also supporting 77 and friends not playing.

Zortarg wrote:

we are also supporting 77 and friends not playing.

Besides rolafen the rest of you are "outlast" them people, you don't play the same perp as I do any how.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

48 hours is not enough. all active players do not run the game one month. That's a real protest. 2 days you do not even pay attention, you are online or not

Just @ Game

+1 for 1 month

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

14 (edited by Celebro 2014-11-25 17:23:41)

Is there a monument we can shoot at. ?

RIP PERPETUUM

+1 for one month

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

i like the patch

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Celebro wrote:

there are several of them on each gamma island.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Best way to protest is to refuse to ever give them 10$

Make that cookie jar dry up, or keep enabling these patches that "force" you to spend 10$

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Celebro wrote:

yes lol thats the spirit can we neut it with ictuss

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Guys  use your heads.   Syndic is 100%  correct.   You want to protest...  REALLY protest... STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.  Thats how you protest.  They make a patch to try and force you to change everything, dont give them cash. Its that simple ...  Here let me break it down.

1. Play the game

2. Dont give them a cent to play game.

3. If they have no money thats when they get the hint.

Gooma wrote:

Guys  use your heads.   Syndic is 100%  correct.   You want to protest...  REALLY protest... STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.  Thats how you protest.  They make a patch to try and force you to change everything, dont give them cash. Its that simple ...  Here let me break it down.

1. Play the game

2. Dont give them a cent to play game.

3. If they have no money thats when they get the hint.

Take the hint or close shop?

RIP PERPETUUM

Either way ... win-win

On the contrary, this new patch is getting me to resub my accts again. I needs more ep! Playing right into their hands, Im sure. Well played, Avatar Creations. Well played.... smile

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Just checked my credit card logs and in the past week I've spent 80€ on Perpetuum. Well played, Avatar Creations. Well played.... smile

Khader Khan wrote:

WHO'S WITH ME.

Promise! Please take everyone in cir/phm with you! You can leave Gunner and jassy so we can play "Hide-the-salami" with their mechs.