Topic: Is anyone happy?

I'm not going to lie I haven't played much at all since the last indy patch and login to gain ep and wait for something big to change.
  Something big looks like it changed but by the looks of it this is more on par with the rest of the "balance" patches that screw more people then it "balances".

So what I'm asking is...is it worth coming back or should I retain my "login ep gain log out"?

Re: Is anyone happy?

COME and play!

We have instant PVP in 20 min, worth to play NOW!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Come on, content patches are fun

5% - 3% x 50%

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Our enemies thinks we are nothing to deal with, despite hammering on them constantly. I say we have the stage set for a good comeback.

Welcome back!

Dont know how much hammering we are doing but ok

Digsby, it's worth your time just to log on.  There's corps like NSE and well NSE.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

having a blast

doing whatever we want with impunity

Hammering hahahahahahaha lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Ville wrote:

Digsby, it's worth your time just to log on.  There's corps like NSE and well NSE.

This reminded me of one of our EvE Corps slogans : "We do what we can, because we must." No idea why but thought you'd get a kick from it.

Also though there isn't too terribly much going on there are new guys coming into the game and learning. So if you want in on helping to form the next gen players as well as set the stage a bit, then I suggest at the least log in once or twice a week and help teach! NSE likes to keep things unbiased and goal oriented so even if you're chillin' with people we shoot we have no problem learning from any venue that offers knowledge, so how you teach is up to you.

Hope this opinion helps your decision.

only hammering going on is Bagladoush hammering his autopilot away from the fight to safe log.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

only hammering going on is Bagladoush hammering his autopilot away from the fight to safe log.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BANGLADESH???  YOU COWARD.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BANGLADESH???  YOU COWARD.

I like the guy, I can always count on one of the enemy vagabond mk2's disappearing mid fight, which makes my job easy, on top of that, I don't even need to run an ecm cycle on the guy, I just lock him up and he goes missing from the fight for a few.

I couldn't ask for a better enemy vaga pilot.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth