Topic: Corporation Wallet - Revamp

At the moment corporation wallets are a pain to deal with. 1 wallet for everything corp related. I'm going to do a no no here and compare to EvE Online, corp wallets in eve online were split allowing for each wallet to have different access levels (similar to storage levels) for more organization. By splitting the corporations wallet it would make synchronizing industrial building fees easier, allowing for easier cost tracking, corporations can have a rainy day fund, a fund for war coffers, etc. The organization capabilities from this change are endless and dead useful, so I say do a little reworking here (and possibly look at reworking the corp roles mechanics while you're at it) and let a corporation actually resemble a corporation rather than a lemonade stand!

Re: Corporation Wallet - Revamp

Bump, also can we make it so we can use a corporate hanger to pull materials out of instead of having to move things from our corporate hangers into our personal folders?

If you guys can make that happen it'd be great.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

corp wallet and hangar restrictions are two of the things that has always prevented me from joining any other corp, and probably also a reason why there are lots of "smaller corps" allied, instead of fusing together.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear