Re: Elite Corp Dialogue forums section

This is beyond ***.

RIP PERPETUUM

27 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-11-19 19:50:14)

Celebro wrote:

This is beyond ***.

Some motive for you to put down the forum pvp and actually pvp in game for once perhaps!

The reason this will work is that based on the games political map the player who will be allowed to post there will change, which will be interesting.

Think about the future rather than right now for once.

I can see already a lot of forum pvpers who don't do a damn thing in game really disliking this idea, it would create a dialogue among active pvpers that for once doesn't involve their input....which will be a great relief for many who tire of seeing people who not only don't play but never pvp have so much to say on matters involving pvp and politics.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

You call them forum PvPers but I just call that noise I don't see what is so bothering about it.

im not joking at all, make this happen

haves

have nots

DEV Zoom wrote:
Weedy wrote:

That's just the way you are, NEVER adding any REAL incentives to control beta, like the one suggested in this thread.

Wait... you mean this isn't a troll thread? yikes

I really don't think (more) elitism is what this community needs right now.

This community needs incentives. Badly. In any form. Please give, Zoom.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

it isnt elitism

its. -   land owners. (good players)

not land owners.  (scrubs)

you dont like it for personal reasons and i dont really think that is fair

DEV Zoom wrote:

I really don't think (more) elitism is what this community needs right now.

no vision...

Gunner wrote:

it isnt elitism

I don't know what personal reasons you are talking about but defining players based on who "owns" land is pretty much elitism in my book and quite rude too.

wow!

your game is based on owning territory

did you really just say that?

it automatically breaks down owners and not owners

do you even understand?

DEV Zoom wrote:
Gunner wrote:

it isnt elitism

I don't know what personal reasons you are talking about but defining players based on who "owns" land is pretty much elitism in my book and quite rude too.

literraly has corp names on stations.   ..

37 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-11-19 21:18:00)

DEV Zoom wrote:
Gunner wrote:

it isnt elitism

Take a look at corp dialogue  we had a thread up regarding someone else owning a station, as a way to open to door to political discussion and possible diplomacy.  The thread gets over run by Jita and Annihilator both of which have nothing to do with game politics or active game play.  Just posting on a thread that has nothing to do with them and spamming insults.

That is exactly why we need a subforum with restricted access, to prevent input from inactive players with extreme bitterness and borderline obsession.  Most of the forum toxicity is coming from inactive players posting regarding past politics that don't even matter at this point.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

The game is based on control, but not acting like ***.

Careful what you ask for Stranger, the only forum posting criteria you could pass is volume, not quality, or relevance, or useful, elite, or even fun. Just volume.

Posting in another of a long line of CIR/77 "look at me being an ***" thread.

And please, I will quote Cindy in lieu of the inevitable stock replies, "I have a lifetime account, I can play or post whenever I want"

Please don't close this thread, it concentrates all comments of a certain type in one location for me to read quickly while at work.

Stranger Danger wrote:

to prevent input from inactive players with extreme bitterness and borderline obsession.  Most of the forum toxicity is coming from inactive players posting regarding past politics that don't even matter at this point.

Cassius wrote:

The game is based on control, but not acting like ***.

Careful what you ask for Stranger, the only forum posting criteria you could pass is volume, not quality, or relevance, or useful, elite, or even fun. Just volume.

Posting in another of a long line of CIR/77 "look at me being an ***" thread.

And please, I will quote Cindy in lieu of the inevitable stock replies, "I have a lifetime account, I can play or post whenever I want"

Please don't close this thread, it concentrates all comments of a certain type in one location for me to read quickly while at work.

Are you a wizard, Stranger

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Gunner wrote:

It's a part of it, yes.

Gunner wrote:

That's like saying it breaks down to PvP and PvE players, combat and industrials, hardcores and casuals, and so on.

With that logic all of those groups should shut up and steer clear of topics of their counterpart groups. Very mature.

It's not breaking people into any groups. It's a forum section for corporations who ARE actively into territory control. To discuss matters between themselves. Sort of like World Congress. There's nothing elitist about it.

I'd like a forum based ignore tool instead.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

43 (edited by Supremacy 2014-11-19 21:58:21)

Dev Zoom,

We have people who live in Gamma and Beta.

Lets call them residents.

There are serious matters and other discussions that would be had among those people.

instead you have persons who have not acheived or "worked" for anything to be mixed in with the "residents" group of people in the forums

These people interject trash in to what could otherwise be productive converstations.

So, if they want their opinion heard, they better pony up and take some land.

otherwise they are just flies

Lets substitute the word Elite with "Resident Status Achieved"

the other people can be     Agents who are trying

Copy and paste other Titles for these forums section

Take your pick.

lucrative

outstanding

prosperous

rewarding

strong

wealthy

acknowledged

advantageous

ahead of the game

at the top

at top of ladder

auspicious

bestselling

blooming

blossoming

booming

champion

crowned

efficacious

extraordinary

flourishing

fortuitous

moneymaking

notable

noteworthy

on track

out in front

paying

rolling

thriving

triumphant

unbeaten

undefeated

Honestly the people that trash up/derail those topics are usually also gamma or beta residents, just from the opposing faction than the OP. Because a lot of the suggestions are favorable for one side and not the other.

45 (edited by Supremacy 2014-11-19 21:59:27)

That is why your opinion is biased.

I call for a vote on no confidence.

We need a new moderator, a strong moderator.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Honestly the people that trash up/derail those topics are usually also gamma or beta residents, just from the opposing faction than the OP. Because a lot of the suggestions are favorable for one side and not the other.

Mature?

looks whos name calling now..

DEV Zoom wrote:
Gunner wrote:

It's a part of it, yes.

Gunner wrote:

That's like saying it breaks down to PvP and PvE players, combat and industrials, hardcores and casuals, and so on.

With that logic all of those groups should shut up and steer clear of topics of their counterpart groups. Very mature.

That's not my opinion, that's a fact. I was just trying to point out that nothing would change.

Zoom they are trolling you, don't put up with this nonsense of a thread.

RIP PERPETUUM

Supremacy wrote:

Dev Zoom,

We have people who live in Gamma and Beta.

Lets call them residents.

There are serious matters and other discussions that would be had among those people.

instead you have persons who have not acheived or "worked" for anything to be mixed in with the "residents" group of people in the forums

These people interject trash in to what could otherwise be productive converstations.

So, if they want their opinion heard, they better pony up and take some land.

otherwise they are just flies

Lets substitute the word Elite with "Resident Status Achieved"

the other people can be     Agents who are trying

Copy and paste other Titles for these forums section

Take your pick.

lucrative

outstanding

prosperous

rewarding

strong

wealthy

acknowledged

advantageous

ahead of the game

at the top

at top of ladder

auspicious

bestselling

blooming

blossoming

booming

champion

crowned

efficacious

extraordinary

flourishing

fortuitous

moneymaking

notable

noteworthy

on track

out in front

paying

rolling

thriving

triumphant

unbeaten

undefeated

Serious note, I would like two things in this forum: 1 Picutres(cause you know 2014?) and little tags under our name like veteran poster etc... and post counter...

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

This is a HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE thread Celebro.

Hell Kayin Prime comes in with 4 weeks game time under his belt and gets the ENTIRE intrusion mechanic changed...  I mean wtf?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.