Topic: One Step Closer.

To a full wipe and relaunch.

See Perp 2.0.

I am Perpetuum.

Re: One Step Closer.

I would love to see a wipe. Just so I could watch from the side lines the Devs screw up the game again big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I think the wipe would be the last chance to Perpetuum, so use that for save the game for longer.

And can happen in 1 -1,5 year after the graőhics is really obsolate.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

The day I hear a full wipe I am gone for good. Anyways not going to happen Zoom said no wipe ever. This will fix nothing and in a few months we would be back to were we are now. Why? Because the rest of the server have no organisation. Cir and friends are organised and will be back on top. Truth hurts.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro you just missed the RUST has formed! Ask me pls about details!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

They had this games only chance for a wipe before steam, it would be impossible now to wipe....also I would like to point out that Celebro is right. 

CIR/77 isn't on top due to EP.  A wipe isn't going to have the effect on the new players that would make them competent at pvp...only experience will do that.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Hard to get experience fighting mk2 heavies. There are barely any of us to fight each other so we can only fight you lol

8 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-11-17 18:30:56)

Gwyndor wrote:

Hard to get experience fighting mk2 heavies. There are barely any of us to fight each other so we can only fight you lol

Yeah shame there isn't an option to...you know...not be allied with every damn corp in game other than us....

this might sound like crazy talk, but perhaps you should fight with the other upstart corps, rather than wishing the most organized group of 20 players in game didn't have mk2 bots.

Ill be honest with you, doesn't matter the class of bots we use, that's not the root cause of your guys inability to beat us.  It has more to do with organization, tactics, and leadership than it does with the type of bot we use.  Its a hard pill to swallow, but if the game was nothing but arkhes, we would still be on top...

You wont get to the higher class of pvper status by asking the devs to make it so, and to beg them to nerf what we can use.  Others have tried this.  The only path to pvp salvation is to gain pvp experience via fighting all the other corps on the same skill level as you, and to grow into a vet pvp corp by experience.

If all your pvpers would be granted MK2 heavy access with free t4 fittings the resulting pvp would be just the same as when we fought the other vets.  Joke/STC/REMEDY/FNAVY ect.  EP and bot class doesn't make for a win or loss unless the organization and player skill as a team are equal.

Its a truth none of the newer players want to accept...unfortunately.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

No it will happen in some form or another, either a sever wipe, or a  "oh were going to release Perp 2.0 go buy that one."

I really do not believe anything Zoom says, and at this point a firm "No" is about the only answer you can give out.

I am Perpetuum.

not happening

Perpetuum wrote:

No it will happen in some form or another, either a sever wipe, or a  "oh were going to release Perp 2.0 go buy that one."

I really do not believe anything Zoom says, and at this point a firm "No" is about the only answer you can give out.

They said they are working on the game engine overhaul which they said would be almost like a perp 2.0.

a game engine overhaul doesn't mean a server wipe.

Not to mention, you refuse to acknowledge the fact that a server wipe isn't going to give you better pvp skills.  I know you are hoping for a wipe so that you can be on the same level as some of the vets, but that isn't why we are on top.

server wipe wont make your fledgling alliance of dead vet corps and upstart noobs any more competent.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

what other upstarts would NSE fight?

13 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-11-17 19:49:22)

Gwyndor wrote:

what other upstarts would NSE fight?

NSE is the only upstart corp in game?

Ok lets pretend they are.

Perhaps picking a fight with bad veterans might be a bit better?

Sorry im still dumbfounded how when given free reign of an island the new players always all ally up to make it a pve zone then complain they have no one they are able to properly fight.

I know you've been told by other failed vets that we are some massive unstoppable blob-zerg that cant be dealt with due to our massive numbers and all...but the corp size info graphic states quite a different story, and the fact is weve had a small number of players for some time now, and our numbers are well known...as is our fleet composition....the fact that no one has yet to make a counter fleet is disappointing, not even JOKE and the mega zerg this summer tried to make a counter fleet (other than gate games with short range tank fleets I guess...though that wasn't a counter fleet.)

You guys are not going to stop us by making and remaking disorganized and fractured mega alliances and fighting no one else but us....Youll never have proper enemies allied up with 99% of the server (even if its not official allies you guys need to fight people your level of skill to get at least a baseline of skill)

We tried twice to create this, luckily CONS took somewhat advantage of the opportunity the first time, unfortunately their leadership bailed some time ago.

On top of that, the vets in game cling to their dead and failed corps of the past rather than forming one organized and coherent corp to help noobs.

Holding hands, gifting stations, and trying to help doesn't and hasn't worked.  Only thing left is to play as normal and hope someone with brains and leadership rises us and a real pvp corp is reborn from the ashes.  Not holding my breath though.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Inda wrote:

Celebro you just missed the RUST has formed! Ask me pls about details!

Inda what has changed since RUST, it's basically the same players vs CIR/77 ?

Or I'm I missing something?

RIP PERPETUUM

Yes you are PM you.

Energy to Earth!

wipe it

Amen Brother

I am Perpetuum.

Preach on!

I am Perpetuum.

Would be a nice way to get a new player boost now that it isn't subscription based. So many drawbacks and so much potential. But we all know what this company does with potential

Please site drawbacks.

I am Perpetuum.

There arent many players that consistently play this game already even after several bursts in the population. A wipe is going to fix that how? There is a lot of missing content to retain players such as missions. As the vets say over and over again a wipe doesnt magically give players the ability to compete in pvp. Within 2 months everyone will have t4/heavies and plenty of stash to back it up. Thats about the lifecycle of the latest populations stimuli.

Right over your head.

I truly wish I could convey what this will do at the correct time, but then everyone asks what the correct time is and well blah blah blah...

I am Perpetuum.

tell us master anon

Gwyndor wrote:

tell us master anon

its maiden

he started forum posting under an alt once his big mouth got kent and abu taken back.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Gwyndor wrote:

There arent many players that consistently play this game already even after several bursts in the population. A wipe is going to fix that how? There is a lot of missing content to retain players such as missions. As the vets say over and over again a wipe doesnt magically give players the ability to compete in pvp. Within 2 months everyone will have t4/heavies and plenty of stash to back it up. Thats about the lifecycle of the latest populations stimuli.

Suprisingly intelligent and very correct post.

Everything in the game outside of PVP is mind-numbingly boring and extremely bottable.

Best tactic to grind someone out of the game is to put them in a position where their corporation consciously chooses to abstain from PVP and "farm it up" on Alpha. Dead or down to 2-3 members within a month or two, no exceptions.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice