Topic: Tiered Premium Account

If there was a way to add an additional 25% ep on to 50% boost I would do it for 10 extra.

base 1440
boosted 2160 boosted 10$
boosted+ 2530 additional 10$

Make credits marketable in game only for NIC

Purchse of Deluxe Edition for new account cost ~$50 gives booster for 2 months and booster+ for one month (10$ savings) and also a special edition lightbot of their choice

Super Deluxe Edition (not sure wtf to call it) for ~$100 6 months of booster and 3 months of booster+ for 3 months ($30 savings) special edition light or assault or mech (just something unique to entice people to drop bank on a mech game.

Re: Tiered Premium Account

I wished these forums had a "Like" button, soo 2005..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

***, just make EP for X amount of money.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

***, just make EP for X amount of money.

No. Ep should still require progression through real time. Sure, cash can accelerate it but there is no delorean in this game.

wtb perp-lorean

jokes aside, i am all for this proposal

Sounds interesting.

I'd reduce the base to 720.  Then use this model.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

8 (edited by Burial 2014-11-17 18:10:35)

Suggested it a while ago. Also, bigger boosters all the way to 10k EP per day.

Ville wrote:

I'd reduce the base to 720.  Then use this model.

I thought about that but that is incredibly too slow if it isn't going to be a f2p game. Buying in gives a decent amount to start but vets already have all the ep they could need on multiple accounts... Unless Alf decides to swing his hammer and add new skills lol

Maybe boosters you could buy once per week and once per month that allow you to cash in chunks at a time but you stillccant instantly have uber skills?

11 (edited by Burial 2014-11-17 18:23:30)

If it's a booster, then it's already time-locked. I wouldn't even limit buying EP packages for $ since everything in-game still needs to be worked towards by means available unless they add a way to get NIC for $, like ICE.

12 (edited by JetNexus 2014-11-17 18:37:41)

Gwyndor wrote:

Maybe boosters you could buy once per week and once per month that allow you to cash in chunks at a time but you stillccant instantly have uber skills?

Better if it'll remain as simple as now:

As long as you have the booster, you can make big breaks from game(months, or even a year), knowing that your characters will train at maximum speed.

...And for some of us, it's short breaks from reality. Not from the game cool
Skill progression in this game allows it even better than EVE-Online.
So it's sacred big_smile

Different type of boosters is good. But not additional complicated stuff that requires attention and logging in when you don't want to.