Topic: New agent LFC

I'm new to Perpetuum, been playing about 3 weeks. Looking to join a mature corp that consists of a group of people enjoying the game as I am. No dictatorships, no drama clubs, no currency scammers or any of that stuff.

A quick rundown..

I'm in my late 30's, and have been an mmo addict since the beginning. I'm part of a group of 6 people who are RL friends, and over the years we have both run, and been members of guilds of all shapes and sizes in all the games we've played.

We did play EVE for 3 years, but we got in late, and never joined a real corp. Since we were too small to venture out of safe space, we missed out on some majorly fun aspects of EVE. I do not want to make that mistake with this game...

As for the other games:

DAoC - We were Epic Courage
EQ2 - We were Crimson Taurus
SWG - Members of SiN
EVE - We were not in a corp
LoTRO - Epic Courage

Games left off the list that we bailed on after only a couple months, AoC, STO, and another one whose title escapes me. There are also other games that weren't MMO's, like the Battlefield series, and LoL where we regularly group up.

So I offer a mature, but fun loving, experienced member of the gaming community to the prospective corp that would have me. Of all my buddies, there is currently 1 other playing this game, so chances are you'll get both of us.

I play at least a few hours a night, usually more, and I'm in the Eastern time zone. My character is straight up combat, and I'm interested in all of the combat aspects of the game, and also being of any help that I can to the group.

Any interested parties may reply heere, PM me, or send an in-game message to Radionic.

Good hunting all...

Re: New agent LFC

Contact Coyotetheclever in game or my self to talk in the mean time feel free to drop a  app on our guild site.

http://www.miroven.com/CS/index.php?spage=Recruiting

Hi Radionic

You sound like a fine player, feel free to drop into our ingame public channel "Duchy of Wessex" to say hi and ask us out.

And read about us here in our recruitment thread http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … to-wessex/

ah a fellow swg player i used to be in tarquines before the server merge then to starsider

annyway my corp The Knightsabers is small and just starting we are growing.
we are aiming to be a merc corp and we will be trying to take jobs from outher guilds and pvping while mainaining a strong corp industry.
our site is not quite online yet however you can view our forum at www.knightsaber.biz/phpBB3
alltho thats about 30 mins old rightnow wink
we also have a large teamspeak server for chatting , pvp and pve events