Re: Really, just add a cool down.

Sadly I do have to post behind a alt, I never hid this from day one, other then my true identity within the alliance.

There is true fear within as I personally have saw what happens when you go from a have, to a have not. 
Kicked booted, blacklisted.  There is a very rich community, if you can pierce the vail that surrounds it and become a "in" persona.

This saddens me that Zoom has not posted here at least confirming the problem exists, rather then the corporate line of "do nothing".

I am Perpetuum.

Yeah, we're all really developer alts but we can't reveal our true identities within the company... lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Check signature.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Note the lack of refuting what is referenced.

I am Perpetuum.

Note the irrelevance of a random forum alt claiming he's with us. lol

CIR Complaint Form

You misunderstand, more so what is referenced to sparks being OP, hm I have a quote here somewhere....OP as ***?

I care not if you note me, actually I prefer you don't, this way I can continue to make NIC within, without any hindrance.  My greatest fear is being found out and kicked, why I choose my words carefully.

I am Perpetuum.

so that is the new propaganda now.  Let me see

1. Nerf Ewar
2. We lag and die
3. Disband

And now I am 1 of you but I am AFRAID of the consequences ?  Do i got this right ?

Yes... yess... Maiddens vast global spy network infiltrates all corps...Yesss..yess.. the propaganda.. That is it...

My ohh my... what revelations are next...

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Syndic wrote:

Without an incentive or reason, it doesn't matter in the slightest what the intrusion system is like because nobody will bother since... it's not worth it.

Owning a Beta outpost seems like it has to be worth something.... Since it was worth it to you to deny them to every other corporation in the game and hold them for yourself. Even if for no other reason, its worth having one for the cortexes and beacons.

While they may not be worth losing billions in assets to protect, as a rule they still have value.

Fix effing sparks. At this point I don't even care how. I was never a fan of the point system, and I am not really a fan of the cooldown. Just do SOMETHING, holy hell.

I really like the one faction only thing, tbh.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

SAP's have value. Stations themselves have no value whatsoever. smile

CIR Complaint Form

A place to spark to and store you sap loot has intrinsic value.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

This isn't about stations, or saps or anything to do with them.

Its about sparks.  Go to Villes thread to discuss those issues there.  Zoom please clean up this thread of OT stuff..

New thoughts over reading several slanders toward the game were playing.

Commit sparks to having a cooldown based upon the distance of spark. 
Example.

You spark, as the bird flies, 1km.  Your cooldown is 1.6 minutes until you can jump again. 
1 Meter = 0.1 second of cooldown.  It will compartmentalize SOME jumping and still allow grouping of power blocks, but distance jumping is offset by a waiting game.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

This isn't about stations, or saps or anything to do with them.

Its about sparks.  Go to Villes thread to discuss those issues there.  Zoom please clean up this thread of OT stuff..

New thoughts over reading several slanders toward the game were playing.

Commit sparks to having a cooldown based upon the distance of spark. 
Example.

You spark, as the bird flies, 1km.  Your cooldown is 1.6 minutes until you can jump again. 
1 Meter = 0.1 second of cooldown.  It will compartmentalize SOME jumping and still allow grouping of power blocks, but distance jumping is offset by a waiting game.

I like this idea a lot, and it's the same idea being discussed in "that other game" with regards to making the world a little smaller. It also encourages corps to hold a logical train, i.e main alpha ->main beta -> gamma, you would want them as close as possible.

IMHO, this idea strikes gold.

Either have fewer sparks or do nothing about this for now. Eventually, I believe the number of islands will grow and 10 sparks will seem like too few.

it has change since you been gone, more like 4 sparks.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.