1 (edited by Akumaka 2010-11-23 20:50:20)

Topic: Basic Mining and Combat Guides

These were written during Beta by our Corporation, but the information within should still apply.  Enjoy!

Euro-Corp Syndicate Guide to Mining
Contains information on how best to scan for and harvest the various resources found in Perpetuum. (Please note that mentioned resource deposit locations have changed since this guide was last updated)

Euro-Corp Syndicate Basic Combat Guide
Contains the basic tactics, strategies, and advice on how to fight in Perpetuum.

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Re: Basic Mining and Combat Guides

Thanks for these. Helpful newbie guides.

3 (edited by Gremrod 2010-11-24 18:01:17)

Akumaka wrote:

These were written during Beta by our Corporation, but the information within should still apply.  Enjoy!

Euro-Corp Syndicate Guide to Mining
Contains information on how best to scan for and harvest the various resources found in Perpetuum. (Please note that mentioned resource deposit locations have changed since this guide was last updated)

Euro-Corp Syndicate Basic Combat Guide
Contains the basic tactics, strategies, and advice on how to fight in Perpetuum.

why does the ecorp guide to mining link point to content.perpetuum-online.com/usercontent? Do we get hosting space with our accounts? smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

why does the ecorp guide to mining link point to content.perpetuum-online.com/usercontent? Do we get hosting space with our accounts?

It was me who uploaded it there months ago because the original download link was some crappy filehosting site with malware alerts.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

why does the ecorp guide to mining link point to content.perpetuum-online.com/usercontent? Do we get hosting space with our accounts?

It was me who uploaded it there months ago because the original download link was some crappy filehosting site with malware alerts.

Oh, I got excited when I saw the directory usercontent.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23