Topic: Intrusion changes

The changes to intrusion announced in the recent devblog are now out on the test server.

What's new:

• Outpost owners now have to complete their own intrusion events in order to increase stability.

• Intrusion events that are not completed by anyone will not affect stability, they will not drop loot, and they won't show up in the intrusion event log.

Re: Intrusion changes

i can't think of what to test on that, but i wonder why noone yet has brought up the apperant issue this will have within alliances.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

3 (edited by Ville 2014-10-21 21:04:32)

Edit, nevermind.  Not worth the time.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

4 (edited by Celebro 2014-10-21 21:56:33)

Annihilator wrote:

i can't think of what to test on that, but i wonder why noone yet has brought up the apperant issue this will have within alliances.

Probably to test for bugs, not balancing.

What can I say, at least it's a change, and last I heard alliances is just meta in this game.

RIP PERPETUUM

Can't say whether it's better or worse as its both. You did not need to mess with loot. You did not need to involve the SAP itself. It will at least be interesting how this plays out. Only thing for sure is that cortex prices going up.

Sparking to other games

One more step closer. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

One more stomp closer. big_smile

FTFY.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Good change. Where's the spark nerf!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

will uncontested saps still drop the container after the hour?

No

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

mmm yeah this change makes me warm inside

Jita wrote:

Good change. Where's the spark nerf!

QFT