Topic: A few question from a Noob

I just bought the game yesterday, since it was looking interesting.
I played some EVE before (not for long), but since Perpetuum has some similarities, i thought it could be interesting.
So far i totally like the Research and Prototype System.

But...as you would guess, i have some questions, mainly about the future developement.

1) As we all know, the Graphics are pretty outdated (what is not a problem for me), the Mechs are nice i think, its just the environment that looks a little bit...old. Are there any plans to update them when the new engine is finished? (i read about the engine-update somewhere, but i cant find it anymore)

2) Drones
The first thing i was looking for when i have seen the Market...are there Drones?
Sadly...no. So, is a Drone or "Minion" system planend in the future?

3) Weapon diversity
Currently its fine the way it is, two weapons per faction, no unneeded stuff.
But still, are additional Tiers or specialized versions planned? Since its similar to EVE i mean, more range, RoF, Ammo Capacity, Damage etc. I think it would be a great thing with your Research and Prototype system.

4) Mechs/Bots
Again, the current amount of Mechs/Bots is fine, so its just a question out of interest, if more are of them or even higher tiers with even heavier stuff is planned.

5) Multi-Monitor Support
One of the first things i tried was stretching the Window over two of my Screens. Sadly, there is no slider to adjust the Camera position. Pleeeease? smile
I want to control my Bot on my left screen while my map and all the other windows are on my right, but currently the Bot is right in the middle then...and that looks weird^^

6) Sticky-Windows
I love the fact that you can move the Windows around like you want, but is it also planned to make them snap on to screen corners or other windows?

I think that was all for now...if i have more questions, i will add them later.
Thanks for all the possible answers smile

Re: A few question from a Noob

1) when they have finished the new client, i guess they are searching for a new 3D artist too to do that
2) i have not yet heard/read of anything regarding that, though it was suggested by some player some time ago
3) there have been plans, though for a long time now. two additional weapon systems had been in the work but didn't see the implementation yet (Firearms: Mortar+Howitzer, Missiles: unguided AoE missiles)
these already exist as models, FX and theory, but the actual implementation is missing (coding&balance)
4) see 1)
5) and 6) hopefully with the new client.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: A few question from a Noob

Thanks for the answers smile