Topic: Interview from Mondes Persistants

Hello everybody,
Avatar Creations accepted to reply to few questions for Mondes Persistants.

The interview is available in French page 1/2 and in English page 3/4
Hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

http://www.mondespersistants.com/articl … ar-mp:971/

Where we go one, we go all.

Re: Interview from Mondes Persistants

Will be appreciate for translation.

it's basically an overview of what's to come, and what's already here. It's a decent interview if you're new to the game or looking to get into it, but it doesn't actually reveal anything "new" unless you haven't heard about the upcoming heavy transport bot.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

The most interesting thing the interview reveals is probably about how large a French community Perpetuum has (Though this is kinda obvious if you do a lot of PVP or even if you have a sizable corp, as -CS- even has a couple of French players). I wonder why this is (Especially since the official French translation isn't even out yet). Is there some sort of surge of gamers in France?

I've been noticing a lot of French games coming into the English scene too (Like Die2Nite).

5 (edited by Vorador 2010-12-30 21:49:52)

I can't say for sure but I believe one of the reason is the first review in the world for Perp was on a French website (http://www.mondespersistants.com/articl … test-:953/  sorry there is no English translation) followed by a fansite and a forum there. Meaning many French players heard about the game. I'm not sure if there is the same for other communities like the German one.

Japanese anime and culture are quite popular in France as well and I suppose the idea of driving a Mecha is maybe more appealing to this community.

If you check in Eve Online for example the German / Russian community is much bigger than the French one and it was the case already before they had the translation in their own language.

In the future these communities will most likely catch up with the French one if Perp follow the same evolution.

Where we go one, we go all.