Topic: QoL Radar

Would be awesome to see the passable terrain and impassable terrain on the radar in the way the overlay can be switched from showing nothing, showing what is passable for you, passable for other class. It would be great if I could check the radar and know that by running in this direction I will be able to evade larger pursuers or that I won't be able to bring support from that direction. Would definitely make it more likely a force would divide to cover more ground or would be able to send certain bots to defensive locations that couldn't be reached by larger mechs.

Re: QoL Radar

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … ggestions/

Unoriginal Idea.  You get negative points for stealing it.

I am Perpetuum.

search the forums or you anger anhiliator

stealing it if I never read it? Im not going to dig through 4 years of posts to make sure my idea is original lol. Is it a good idea or no?

Just push the button that shows the tri colored unnavicable terrain. L I think then drive where its blue. Or orange.... or scout your area of engagement beforehand and know your escape routes.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

I support this because when your in an ewar you don't want to lead your assault group in to a dead end. Bad things happen.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

I support this because when your in an ewar you don't want to lead your assault group in to a dead end. Bad things happen.

+1

The draw distance for terrain painting isnt far enough. Being prepared for eventual fights is definitely the best at all times but I don't feel its unreasonable or detrimental to any players if they can tell where they and their allies/enemies can follow or not

Lobo wrote:

Just push the button that shows the tri colored unnavicable terrain. L I think then drive where its blue. Or orange.... or scout your area of engagement beforehand and know your escape routes.

Scout/Tackle Secret Revealed!.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Gwyndor wrote:

stealing it if I never read it? Im not going to dig through 4 years of posts to make sure my idea is original lol. Is it a good idea or no?

Chill bro, its a bad idea when you came up with it, and a good one when Neeox did.  tongue

I am Perpetuum.