Topic: Game Freezing and losing Bots

Hi, Who do I have to message to have a bot replaced due to the game freezing and then getting booted.
It happend at 7.43 game time.
Is there going to be more servers because the Ping/Lag in Austraila is really Bad.

All the Best Roy

Re: Game Freezing and losing Bots

I dont believe they are being reimbursed.  This could be easily exploited if someone was just an idiot and wanted to get his bot back free without having a problem.

Ex:  Siddy is over confident in his Prometheus and decides to take on a few Supreme Grizzly's by himself.  He soon realizes he is overwhelmed and he cannot escape with his life.  He then closes his client before he dies, then cries to the devs that he crashed and deserves to get his bot back.

THe only way this sort of thing could be verified was if you sent the crash report when it happened.  They may be able to look up logs of the crash report, who it came from, and match it with your accounts bot being killed.

There will not be any more servers, as this game relies on a single unified community.  There will likely be better servers when they can afford and need it, which may result in better pings.  TBH, I havnt never worried too much about pings, unless it gets to over 400 or something.  I pity you if you have to deal with 400+ pings constantly.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Ex:  Siddy is over confident in his Prometheus and decides to take on a few Supreme Grizzly's by himself.  He soon realizes he is overwhelmed and he cannot escape with his life.  He then closes his client before he dies, then cries to the devs that he crashed and deserves to get his bot back.

That sure sounds like something Siddy would do.

And ontopic. Refunds is a bad idea because of Neoxx said.

Former CEO of X-23

They said they aren't refunding anything any more unless the issue is completely server wide.

The Game

Had same problem lost my promethius to a random disconnect, first disconnect since game went live...

Luckily you can grind up a new one fairly quickly with the tutorial missions.  Just make an alt and run them again and trade everything back to your main when done.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Luckily you can grind up a new one fairly quickly with the tutorial missions.  Just make an alt and run them again and trade everything back to your main when done.

thats what im about to log on and do right now, as i lost a bot to a dc at like 2am lol. for now with it being just light etc.. i dont mind. but if im dc'd later on in some expensive/fitted expensive i will be pissed

Freelance Agent/Merc Suppling All With The NIC For The Job

980X XSPC Cooling, ASUS RoG Rampage Extreme III, 12 GB Corsair Dominator DHX 2000Mhz w/Cooling Unit, 2x GTX 580 SLi, Creative Titanium Fatailty Championship w/ IO panel, 2x 128Gb SSD, 4x 1.5Tb hdd, BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P8 1200W PSU - Multi-BootOS

I had a issue last night where the game didn’t freeze but I lost the ability to control my bot.  Luckily I was traveling between spots so could log out and back in to fix it.  I could see chat and open various windows but I couldn’t activate any modules and when I tried to move I keep getting rubber banded back to the spot I was in when it started.  If it had happened a few hundred meters closer to the mobs I would have likely died.

There is nothing more frustrating than losing somehting because of a software bug or crash.  These kind of issues should be dev priority number one imo.