Re: Perpetuum - Game community and developers at odds with each other.

Weedy wrote:
Jita wrote:
Weedy wrote:

Let's not reminisce now how your alliance crumbled afterwards. Gotta say that even ECORP won some fights.

yeah you lost all the fights and won the battle!

or perhaps you hugged some decent corp until you made the game two sided and boring and Joke decided to split with some friends to make the game four sided and fun. That sounds awful familiar ...

Some decent corp was repeatedly defeated even though we fought on unequal terms. It was the best time, because M2S was pretty much the only corp who could pose a real challenge to us in the history of Perpetuum, until the bans were served. JOKE being any significant factor outside of Hoop zerg? Errrrm. The story you tell us is cool, my brother.

Ecorp was beating you thats why you had to get M2S to help.

Joke and RG didn't hurt Norhoop by leaving - in fact the next intrusion when you all turned up they beat you just the same led by Aranol.

No we were not important. We did however have the courage to break an alliance that was powerful and worked and was winning because we wanted a game alive with factions fighting each other with active PvP. We moved next to Hokk raiding against M2S. It was fun.

You see we have a history or wanting PvP, making hard choices, doing the right thing for the game. Outside of me having a big mouth we have done it time and again. I'm proud of Joke and the work its people have put in to this game. We have done good.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Well I think i called you fat sometimes but other than that im not sure what you mean. I don't think that particularly out of order, you are fat. It's no worse than telling beastmode he's a sexy little mexican.

Some people Never Change..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:

Well I think i called you fat sometimes but other than that im not sure what you mean. I don't think that particularly out of order, you are fat. It's no worse than telling beastmode he's a sexy little mexican.

Some people Never Change..

Well you brought it up. If it makes you feel better i'll edit it out but if your attacking me i'll explain myself.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

154 (edited by Lemon 2014-10-07 21:16:35)

You have posted your life away on here with circumstantial evidence and your views show it, not only in the below statement but in all your posts.

I hear "Jita" and  think of things disappearing from Perp like alliances, corporations, corp storage's, new players and PvP

Jita wrote:

I find it interesting considering the lengths you went to to disseminate naked pictures of another corp leader in an attempt to discredit her in the alliance.

I personally have proof that those photos were sent to at least 3 different people privately by the person in them.

So get off your high horse there cowboy. Because once the boys saw what was happening, no discredit was needed, just comforting a certain someone.

The kill-boards show you won a few battles but if you follow the trend, it also shows you disappear at the height of PvP and don't reappear until its died down. (Reference kill trends since release)

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Celebro wrote:
Mitix wrote:

As an outsider who doesn't play, rest assured, each and every one of you is a ***.

Oh nice; thanks for insulting us all, I will make sure not to visit your site again. neutral

Actually, I think it's a fair perspective. What the hell are we bickering about and why? Also, have you guys seen the garbage people post in the comments of perp kill? He's just calling it like he sees it.

Despite calling me a ***, I want to thank you again Mitix for you awesome site. Keep up the great work and uh, please don't make me Anonypost on an STC site.

Sparking to other games

Lemon wrote:

The kill-boards show you won a few battles but if you follow the trend, it also shows you disappear at the height of PvP and don't reappear until its died down. (Reference kill trends since release)

I have a busy life and relationship and quite often I've left after a period of intensive gameplay. I've not been one of those people who play all the time for about four years. I don't know why it matters really, your entire alliance seems to think attacking me personally rather than the corp or alliance is amusing and has done since we broke off. Thread after thread and post after,post with Jita this and Jita that. The fact is I have NEVER been an alliance leader in Perpetuum. I have NEVER been sole CEO of Joke. Considering the time you put in to spying you should really readjust your perceptions. How many posts saying Impromised I'd lead the alliance to do this or I led this fight to do that when I don't even FC!

I don't get the obsession but whatever makes you happy.

Ville wrote:

I've been saying that since, forever.  God forbid you disagree with Jita,because you will get barraged by personal attack after personal attack.  To the point where you don't even want to post.  Which is EXACTLY what he wants because then there's no one to disagree with him and his circle of cronies can be made to seem like the "majority of the community". And what baffles me is how little consequences are given by the moderator.

Well, I'll be good-god-damned if it ain't the kettle calling the pot black! You, gunner and danger stranger started all this ***. Troll post after troll post since day one reset.

158 (edited by Weedy 2014-10-07 22:17:48)

Jita wrote:
Lemon wrote:

I have a busy life and relationship and quite often I've left after a period of intensive gameplay. I've not been one of those people who play all the time for about four years. I don't know why it matters really, your entire alliance seems to think attacking me personally rather than the corp or alliance is amusing and has done since we broke off. Thread after thread and post after,post with Jita this and Jita that. The fact is I have NEVER been an alliance leader in Perpetuum. I have NEVER been sole CEO of Joke. Considering the time you put in to spying you should really readjust your perceptions. How many posts saying Impromised I'd lead the alliance to do this or I led this fight to do that when I don't even FC!

I don't get the obsession but whatever makes you happy.

Funny twist. Believe me, it's ok to take 5-10 minutes to write a post, compared to DAYS of human-hours that you spent smack-talking in General Chat.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Is all this spin and trolling necessary? Outside of a small handful of noobs, everyone who reads this forum really knows who the Aholes are and who they are not... Even the Aholes are nice sometimes and the nice guys are Aholes sometimes. Just some choose one path more than another.

And in my personal opinion, if someone is gonna call out Jita for it, it probly shouldn't be Ville...

(No offense, Ville) wink

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

They act like we haven't been on the same TS and heard all the bullshit from them. Blows my mind vile thinking he's better than ANYONE in this game. And don't get me wrong, I know I can be an ***, and I've said some *** to people in this game that I would probably take back had I the opportunity, but you won't see me calling people out for *** they've said unless it's something like "I want to see this game burn to the ground", like I've heard before.

The difference between Jita and the one you follow is I've never heard that from Jita.

Ville wrote:

That's all you ever do is troll.  Then wonder why there's such a toxic community.  Hey there's a PHM/CIR/77 guy.  First let's insult him, then attack him and keep trolling him till he's no longer posting him while claiming its such a toxic environment!!  Jelans posts in Kayins thread is a perfect example.

I nearly wee'd myself, Ville the Mother Theresa of Perpetuum.  You are as bad as all the rest, people in glass houses and all that.

If people don't know what little respect they get by joining the cult of 'wanting the game to fail' then more fool them.  Its a tough world boo hoo.

Everyone except those in your little mutual man rubbing cult knows what you're about, so suck it up cry baby

Smokeyii wrote:

They act like we haven't been on the same TS and heard all the bullshit from them. Blows my mind vile thinking he's better than ANYONE in this game. And don't get me wrong, I know I can be an ***, and I've said some *** to people in this game that I would probably take back had I the opportunity, but you won't see me calling people out for *** they've said unless it's something like "I want to see this game burn to the ground", like I've heard before.

The difference between Jita and the one you follow is I've never heard that from Jita.

I think you don't understand, people change.  Things happen.  People change in Real Life because of different reasons.  I have changed.  I'm sorry if you being stuck in the past hurts your imagine of me, but honestly it wouldn't matter.  You and your CEO need someone to hate.  I'm just glad you choice it to be us.

Lemon wrote:
Jita wrote:

I find it interesting considering the lengths you went to to disseminate naked pictures of another corp leader in an attempt to discredit her in the alliance.

I personally have proof that those photos were sent to at least 3 different people privately by the person in them.

So get off your high horse there cowboy. Because once the boys saw what was happening, no discredit was needed, just comforting a certain someone.

I try to put this exact situation to bed.  The people involved have their own scars and tbh, the only way to put things behind us is to stop mentioning it.  Hence why I don't typically bring it up.  Or change the subject, I think the people trying to revisit it by bringing others into the pit are in fact hurting the ones it inflicted.  I just want to say to the people it involved, I'm sorry if I contributed to the pain.  sad

Ville wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

I think you don't understand, people change.  Things happen.  People change in Real Life because of different reasons.  I have changed.  I'm sorry if you being stuck in the past hurts your imagine of me, but honestly it wouldn't matter.  You and your CEO need someone to hate.  I'm just glad you choice it to be us.

It's funny, we've had the exact same conversation in JOKE about your entire corp and cir.  Ya'll couldn't just have friendly fights, you made up reasons to hate jita and JOKE and set about posting crap on the forums since day 1. All Jita and I have done is respond in kind to you and yours. Besides you, danger stranger and sinny, I don't even dislike any of the rest of you. If anything I pity you for your wayward thinking -- i.e not seeing the forest for the trees, you follow blindly someone who's main goal is the ruination of the game that we all love.

BTW, where's this change you speak of? Did it happen last night, or sometime this morning, like just before you typed out your post?

It happened months ago, you were too busy trolling.

Ville wrote:

I don't hate anyone first of all. Especially some sad man in a video game I barely play.

What is mildly irritating is how childish your views seem to be. On the one hand your part of harassment of corps like STC who it is your stated aim to drive from the game for percieved slights years ago. On the other after your terrible behavior you think you can just say 'I've changed' and it absolves you making anyone who treats you badly in your mind a bully. Wake up and smell your own bullshit.

Your post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.  Barrage of insults and personal attacks and coated in toxic residue.  You've just validated my entire point.

*** from alliance. close topic

Just @ Game

There's no way I'm gonna read all of this thread, so I'm just gonna assume that the Perpetuum community reacted in their usual considered manner big_smile

Dazamin wrote:

There's no way I'm gonna read all of this thread, so I'm just gonna assume that the Perpetuum community reacted in their usual considered manner big_smile

Welcome back & your probably right tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue