Re: Welcome new players!

Cassius wrote:

I'm sorry, but EP is far more valuable than NiC. NiC is easy to earn, EP much slower. And although some vets are over 2 million EP now, I would say very few feel like they have all they need and have an excess to sell.

Are you kidding me. Even 600k is plentiful to be more than viable to perform a certain role (HM dps, mech ewar, enwar, anything). Actually with 700-800k you can already branch out between 2-3 roles.

If you feel like 2mil EP is not enough, then perhaps it is a question of smart allocation of points and arithmetic, which I agree is a skill that some vets definitely lack.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:
Cassius wrote:

I'm sorry, but EP is far more valuable than NiC. NiC is easy to earn, EP much slower. And although some vets are over 2 million EP now, I would say very few feel like they have all they need and have an excess to sell.

Are you kidding me. Even 600k is plentiful to be more than viable to perform a certain role (HM dps, mech ewar, enwar, anything). Actually with 700-800k you can already branch out between 2-3 roles.

If you feel like 2mil EP is not enough, then perhaps it is a question of smart allocation of points and arithmetic, which I agree is a skill that some vets definitely lack.

Cassius quit with no intention to return im sure that's some current player on his account.

Anyway, Mastablasta was top agent on perpkill after less than two months worth of EP in a waspish.  Proof positive you don't need a billion EP to compete.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Just overwhelming odds.

29 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-09-25 16:30:55)

Tonnik wrote:

Just overwhelming odds.

Referring to the 1400 man alliance you killed or the "everyone allied vs our two corps"?

Or the fact that sometimes we would have 15 people on and even with your alliance including just about every corp in game besides us you were unable to find more than 10 people?

None of this is our fault btw.  Find more allies.  More than 30 people play this game you shouldn't have an issue finding 15 people especially when youll ally up with just about anyone.

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

30 (edited by Cassius 2014-09-25 18:52:11)

Edit: I hate stupid iPhones.

31 (edited by Cassius 2014-09-25 18:50:55)

Stranger Danger wrote:
Weedy wrote:

Cassius quit with no intention to return im sure that's some current player on his account.

Anyway, Mastablasta was top agent on perpkill after less than two months worth of EP in a waspish.  Proof positive you don't need a billion EP to compete.

Weedy, seriously 600k is enough EP? Skill or not please run a Mk2 Heavy with 600 k and see how well you do.

Stranger, you're still an idiot. Is that enough proof I still control my accounts?

As Cindy pointed out, free lifetime accounts. Remember?

600k is enough EP if you're not part of the "Heavy Mk2 or quit game and outlast" brigade.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

how is that outlasting going for you cassius?

Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

I have 600k EP ATM and am effective in an Ictus and a Trojar and I am confident that I can hold my own against enemies with more EP, I was very effective in a Trojar with 220k EP when I came back to game.

Stranger Danger wrote:

how is that outlasting going for you cassius?

Lol, wrong guy. Was never my strategy.  Enjoy the game. Reading the forums at work is entertaining but depressingly repetitive over the last few months.

36 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-09-25 19:39:21)

Welcome thread derail EP topic now.

I'm neutral on idea of trading EP as not sure its good or bad. But I suspect vets would more likely trade with their own alt accounts, possibly back and forth in an unfair advantageous way, long before selling off to 3rd party noobs.

Edit: I take it back. Only the evil 77CIR would exploit such mechanics while the brave and honorable folks in Joke and STC give away EP to noobs. lol yarr

Sparking to other games

37 (edited by Weedy 2014-09-25 19:57:18)

Cassius wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:
Weedy wrote:

Weedy, seriously 600k is enough EP? Skill or not please run a Mk2 Heavy with 600 k and see how well you do.

Stranger, you're still an idiot. Is that enough proof I still control my accounts?

Do the maff. My completely maxed out Mesmer Mk2 pilot has 700k points on it (10 in everything for mesmer). That is together with the fitting skills.

My main has 750k and is able to run Mk2 Seth, Mk1 Mesmer and Mk2 Zenith. That is with all the necessary skills at 8 or higher (range skills obviously 10).

You are just outright wrong.

Now, that being said, I find it kinda funny that you guys LOVE to throw around stuff like 'oh in blob environment personal skill doesn't matter at all'. At the same time, you whine that even 2mil EP is not enough for some players. Seems like you fail to comprehend the fact that the contribution of EVERY SINGLE PLAYER counts. Perhaps it's the main reason that attributes to your incredible military failures. Can see this trend going through your recruitment and political processes as well.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

No one said that every person doesn't count, just the more people you have the less what they do matters..

And can you really max out a hvy mk2 with only 700k ep? I feel like you are not maxed in every applicable extension...

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

Weedy wrote:
Cassius wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:

Do the maff. My completely maxed out Mesmer Mk2 pilot has 700k points on it (10 in everything for mesmer). That is together with the fitting skills.

My main has 750k and is able to run Mk2 Seth, Mk1 Mesmer and Mk2 Zenith. That is with all the necessary skills at 8 or higher (range skills obviously 10).

You are just outright wrong.

Now, that being said, I find it kinda funny that you guys LOVE to throw around stuff like 'oh in blob environment personal skill doesn't matter at all'. At the same time, you whine that even 2mil EP is not enough for some players. Seems like you fail to comprehend the fact that the contribution of EVERY SINGLE PLAYER counts. Perhaps it's the main reason that attributes to your incredible military failures. Can see this trend going through your recruitment and political processes as well.

Lol. Okay. My point that was kinda lost was EP is more valuable than NiC.  If you read anything else into my comments that's your choice. I personally would not sell any EP (or accounts) myself, regardless of whether I'm active or not.

Thanks for your input though, and good luck on Gamma. Hopefully it's substainable and balanced and worth the time and NiC investment. I'm curious to see if this is the case.

Whats wrong Cassius?

RL not exciting anymore? You sure spend a LOT of time whining on these forums about a game you dont play.

EGO?

Interference will get you wiped faster than you can lock with to many numbers

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

42 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-09-26 01:34:11)

Aye Pod wrote:

Whats wrong Cassius?

RL not exciting anymore? You sure spend a LOT of time whining on these forums about a game you dont play.

EGO?

Coming from someone who barely plays the game himself.
Irony

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

43 (edited by Hallfrom 2014-09-26 07:42:35)

QeX wrote:
Hallfrom wrote:

RU

Потому именно предложение привязать их к токенам. Большинство ветеранов в курсе что требуется для заработка токенов - это и будет уравновешивать экономическую часть.
Потому стоит сделать что бы опыт продавался только на рынок корпораций в обмен на токены. С другой стороны токены станут аналогичны не использованным очкам опыта.

Only RU.

Зачем тогда будет нужен бустер? Можно же просто фармить токены и менять на опыт. Фармить и менять. Ботоводить и менять. Ботоводить и продавать токены за реал.

На прямую ОР не стоит давать, имхо:

1. Увеличить начальное количество ОР на старте для новичков.
2. Дать новичкам бустер на месяц или более.
3. Разрешинь сбрасывать бесплатно некоторое ограниченое количество ОР новичкам. 
4. Ввести обратно айсы (ice), которые игроки купят за реальную валюту, а продать в игре смогут за игровую валюту или обменять на что-то.

По пункту 4:

4.1 Ограничить айсы 25% увеличением прихода ОР. (Оригинальная подписка сейчас дает 50% увеличение прихода ОР)
4.2 Уменьшить цену покупки aйсы в 2 раза. 
4.3 Суммровать эффект от айсы и оригинальной подписки.

На счет вопроса по РМТ, кто тебе предлагал то?

К примеру затем что система ежедневного начисления опыта может дать сбой и не зачислить долбанных очков...  Да и опыт по любому получать будешь. Просто если выполняешь задания то можно будет развиваться быстрее... а в будущем когда опыт ненужен сможешь тупо менять опыт на токены и на них покупать имбо боезапас... так что бустеры будут полезными и в этом случае.

ПС. Данная игра развивается слишком медленно. Это не МУ которая на тот момент держала неплохое количество подписчиков... На сегодняшний день не актуален "медленный качь". И к тому же стоит подумать на кой черт нужны будут те же бустеры кагда будет развито на максимум все?  В этой игре можно изучить все ветки на максимум... но при нынешней системе это возможно будет только года через 4... К тому моменту (при таком раскладе) либо сервер закроют либо останется с 10 самых терпеливых игроков (которые вложили столько денег что жалко будет покидать проект)...
То есть. На данный момент можно спокойно утверждать что проект уже мертв. Если конечно ничего не изменять. Но это конечно дело разработчиков.

Ville wrote:

Noticing a large rise of unfamiliar names in GC breaking 100 today.  Lots of new faces, GL agents!

if you are wondering where some of the new players are coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xR4NchPVJo

they might have came from Extra Credits community. its a community that takes a look at games and talks about tough subjects that the games tries to tackle.

I'm a returning player. I came back because I just realized that I have an active account. (thanks!)

Hallfrom wrote:

К примеру затем что система ежедневного начисления опыта может дать сбой и не зачислить долбанных очков...  Да и опыт по любому получать будешь. Просто если выполняешь задания то можно будет развиваться быстрее... а в будущем когда опыт ненужен сможешь тупо менять опыт на токены и на них покупать имбо боезапас... так что бустеры будут полезными и в этом случае.

ПС. Данная игра развивается слишком медленно. Это не МУ которая на тот момент держала неплохое количество подписчиков... На сегодняшний день не актуален "медленный качь". И к тому же стоит подумать на кой черт нужны будут те же бустеры кагда будет развито на максимум все?  В этой игре можно изучить все ветки на максимум... но при нынешней системе это возможно будет только года через 4... К тому моменту (при таком раскладе) либо сервер закроют либо останется с 10 самых терпеливых игроков (которые вложили столько денег что жалко будет покидать проект)...
То есть. На данный момент можно спокойно утверждать что проект уже мертв. Если конечно ничего не изменять. Но это конечно дело разработчиков.

Кто будет продавать ОР, кому они лишние? Те кто прокачался хорошо, тем смысла нету продавать ОР, они все то, что им нужно нафармят или скрафтят. Представляешь цену ОР и когда она станет приемлимой для новичков?  Ты понимаешь, что будет бывать мнение что ты продаешь ОР противнику?
А вдруг система даст сбой и ОР будут начисляться бесконечно? Ты для начала поинтересуйся, бывал ли такой сбой с обычным начислением и как часто, более того его легко компенсировать.

Можно все прокачать, но зачем прокачивать все, ты все сразу использовать не сможешь. Игра ориентирована на социальную составляющую, на взаимодействие игроков. Это один из не многих ММО где есть классы, где есть более менее сбалансированость. Тут не медленный кач, это сбалансированый кач, все равны.

Я тебя понимаю, ты крафтормайнер и боец в одном лице и выдвигаешь для себя угодную идею, основаную на тупом задрачивании миссий ради токенов, за которые кто-то может продаст ОР, если ОР за токены будут продавать разработчики, то это вообще бред. Может тогда проще ввести кач на нпс? Или на кач с миссий?
Я тебе объяснял, все ты тут не прокачаешь, но у тебя же "много времени", терпи и превозмогай. wink

Проект в коме, но жив.

Please close derailed thread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.