Topic: Assignments: the higher the relation, the more NIC

Hi, i'm doing combat assignments and as a combat character there is no benefit in having a high relation ("RELATION RATIO"), since i don't refine, reverse engineer or prototype anything.

Can we have a higher payment (assignment reward) with high relations to the corp or faction, that is offering the assignments ? The higher the relation, the more NIC for an assignment. This also creates a longterm motivation to increase relations (which, after a certain level, can only be done on beta islands and therefore is another reason to move there).

Re: Assignments: the higher the relation, the more NIC

that would mean, you would get more and more NIC from the lower missions.

also, the standing is for a combat agent just the "bonus" (you get money and ammo already)

Increasing the relation unlocks higher level missions and higher rewards accordingly. So no real need to change that from my point of view.

However, you have some extensions available for increasing the reward money if you want to spend some EP wink (see "Headhunter bonus" and "Tactics specialization" in the "Relations" part)

Desthar wrote:

Increasing the relation unlocks higher level missions and higher rewards accordingly. So no real need to change that from my point of view.

However, you have some extensions available for increasing the reward money if you want to spend some EP wink (see "Headhunter bonus" and "Tactics specialization" in the "Relations" part)

There are level 3 missions on alpha island that pay over 200k NIC and there are level 5 missions on beta island that pay 225k NIC for killing much harder bots (didn't see a higher-paying combat level 5 yet) and having the risk of pvp loss. So the advantage of having access to level 4+ mission is pointless atm. Level 3 assignments you get with a relation of 2.0, which can be achieved with geo missions in 1-2 hours. So the "advancement" in terms of getting better assignments ends after a few hours of gameplay, that's not really a longterm PVE goal, that i'm asking for.

@Annihilator: a few more % to a low payment is still low payment, that shouldn't be a problem.