1 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2014-09-11 18:36:43)

Topic: DYS0N FC welps shiny battleship fleet to roleplayers.

TheMittani.com wrote:

As HERO began to call for their pilots who had died to reship in GE- and await their reinforcement fleet, a Pandemic Legion cyno went up in system. Both sides were curious as to who Pandemic Legion would back, as they had proved to be the pivotal force in previous fights in the current war. Pandemic Legion warped onto the Provibloc fleet and began to ruthlessly destroy battleship after battleship in their shiny Tempest Fleet Issue fleet. However, disaster struck for Pandemic Legion within 5 minutes of landing on grid. Due to an FCing error by Wrik Hoover, Pandemic Legion lost their entire Tempest Fleet Issue fleet to a very well placed bomb run by Provi-Bloc. Wrik Hoover survived the bomb run, and quickly departed the system to head home after being hazed in local by HERO pilots.

http://themittani.com/news/brawl-zq-z3y

Good job Hoover! Way to show that roleplayer coalition(provi-bloc) whose boss! big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Re: DYS0N FC welps shiny battleship fleet to roleplayers.

i was in provi block for a bit and was disappointing not to have encountered a single roleplayer

p.s. Amarr victor!

+1
-Confucius

no surprise there

I was in Tri and we wiped Provi out

just like perp

Kaldenines wrote:

i was in provi block for a bit and was disappointing not to have encountered a single roleplayer

p.s. Amarr victor!

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

4 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-09-11 20:40:03)

However, disaster struck for Pandemic Legion within 5 minutes of landing on grid. Due to an FCing error by Imperial Marinel, Pandemic Legion lost their entire Tempest Fleet Issue fleet to a very well placed bomb run by Provi-Bloc.

"Wrik didnt FC the fleet.
GJ getting trolled again."

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

beastmode would make a fine hero pilot

until judgement comes to catch

lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice