1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-28 20:48:34)

Topic: NPC Build Reference Sheet

I used this spreadsheet (made by Kri and Crossbones. Thanks!) to organize the different builds when it comes to NPC's.  For the most part, the names correspond with a certain build, and remain consistent with varying ranks and classes.  I tried to keep things as simple as possible for easy viewing, but if you have suggestions for better naming, additional build types, etc  please let me know.

Builds
I originally called them classes, but seeing the official name for bots/mechs being classes, I went with Build.  Loadout didnt sound fitting as that sounds more specific, but suggest what you think is best.
DPS:  Exactly what it sounds like.  Generally have multiple tunings.
Tank:  Multiple armor platings and hardneners.  DPS is second focus.
Scout: Fast and occasionally with demob.  (Tackle?)
E-War:  Some E-War in non E-War bots.

Progress
This has not been touched since I first made it.  These may not be accurate with the new AI and bots getting different modules (much more ewar generally).  If you are interested in helping get more of them classified, just post here with whatever info you have.  I will try to update it accordingly.

**This can be copied as-is into your bio for quick reference, and the spacing will be better there.**

====================================================
NPC BUILDS:  *Full E-War is omitted as they have dedicated bots*

Faction:            Nuimqol                  Pelistal                Thelodica

DPS:                 Havoc                      Grunt                   Scorpion
                         Blastwave               Executioner         Cobra
                         Devastator              Berserker            Rhino

Tank:                Cremator                Gallowglass          Ram
                         Firestorm                Thug                     Wolf
                         Deathbringer                                       Armadillo

Scout:               Smasher                 Filch                     Mongoose
                         Thunderstrike         Hoplite                 Mantis
                         Hellraiser                                            Lynx

E-War:              Shredder                 Brigand                Jackal
                                                        Halberdier            Cougar
                                                        Legionaire

Rank Names:   1st star                   Servant                Rookie
                         2nd star                 Patrician              Warrior
                         3rd star                  Arbiter                 Veteran
                         4th star                  Hero                     Elite
(Strongest) ->  5th star                  Overlord               Supreme
====================================================

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

2 (edited by CenDre 2010-11-25 21:19:50)

Re: NPC Build Reference Sheet

I ran into a "3rd star smasher" that was Neutralizing the snot out of my accumulator. wouldn't that be more of a ewar build? If not for this fact killing the 2 x 3rd star Devastator and 4 x 3rd star smashers would be easy. All these bots have a locking range in excess of 150m.

I am a laser bot with decent dps but i can't shot without accumulator.

New builds came with the new AI.  This was made before that.  It seems most use some non-damage modules on you, so this may not be accurate.

Was the npc in an e-war bot, cameleon?  It may have the same name in different bots. This does not classify ewar bots bc they are obvious.

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

According to this list- great btw: which groups of NPCs drop loot for specific factions?

For example from my experience Nuimqol are dropping mag weapons and energy neutralizers- more intel on other factions would be greatly appreciated!

The chassis scan data list that was used to make this is horribly out of date now.  I dont have the initiative, and am generally too busy, to go scan every type of bot now to recompile a list and re-assign some builds.

If you want to take this on, I will be glad to update the list from the scan data you collect, or point people toward your own thread with the improved data.

Either put the scan data in a google docs spreadsheet, upload a spreadsheet file, or just list the scan data in a post here and I'll work on updating this table.

6 (edited by Annabel Lee 2010-12-28 20:20:20)

Hello, I am doing chassis scanner runs on Attilica I have the locations marked and will be doing a recon run and complie with my recon chameleon. I'll post the data or a link to data.

I do not know how the rankings for each class i.e. patrician servant etc. relate or which is higher/lower, just scanning everything and putting into a spreadsheet. Catch ya guys soon if they don't catch me smile

7 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-28 20:45:52)

The first name refers to the rank/level of difficulty of the spawn, the second name refers to the setup/build of the bot.  The ranks are also listed at the bottom of the reference sheet in order of weakest to strongest.

Servant Grunt = Rank 1 DPS

And thank you for getting new scans for this.  This is based off of the old AI/builds that have now changed considerably.  I think they are still relatively similar, but I may need to change some names to better describe the more e-war heavy common builds seen now.  Most bots will have some sort of ewar, which they didnt have before.

8 (edited by Annabel Lee 2010-12-29 00:18:15)

I'm all done with Attilica, can you send me a PM so I can link the data for review. I have never done anything like this so I would like some input. It is a google doc spreadsheeet right now. Cheers

Yes CenDre the 3rd star smasher has:

Std. Chassis Scanner, 2 Lt. EM. Guns, Std. Sm. E-Neutralizer, Std. Lt. Missile Launcher, Std. Sm. Armor Repairer, St. Lt. Frame

So it moves fast and neuts. A lot of bots have armor hardeners and nets, drains and demobs. Still compliing, finsihed Attalica heading to one fo the others after lunch.

Just send me a pm on here with a link and ill look at it when i get a chance.