Topic: My experience in Perp

So to start it off if you troll me on this *** you. Ok now that's outta the way this game has by far more potential than any other game that i play and with LOTS of TLC it will be great.

Lets start with norhoop as far as PvP goes i was one of the noobs fighting on norhoop and i had tons of fun. From what i saw every vet that I personally ran into followed the rules laid down weather it was STC, JOKE, or CIR/77th. To all of y'all thank you for the newhope agreement no other sandbox community would have even had that last for 2 days unlike the month that y'all held off. So my final say on the norhoop agreement is bravo to all involved and yes it ended badly. let be honest to ourselves here there was no way that was going to end pretty.

After norhoop ended i was in an alliance under the name of Demolition Party. For the members of all my ex allies I have nothing bad to say about you and never will. DP was very fun and I learned lot from all of y'all. Thats really all I have to say about DP. STC, JOKE, CHAOS, and DOY thank you for all of your help and advice.

Now Cons isn't in any real alliance. We do work closely with what is left of stag sharing Kent with them. As far as the people who are gonna hate on that comment. I know dam well that we are allowed to own that station and Blah blah blah and what ever other troll your going to trow at me or any Cons member for that.

Lastly my lack of activity. Now i know that the general pop of perp could give two *** less if i log on or not this last part is for my friends and corp. I have started back up with college and work. I could force time to play perp yes this is true. Honestly i cant find a reason i could PvP but the CIR/77th alliance is the only ones to fight. I mean no offence to any of y'all either i just want to do more than bash my head against the brick wall that is your pvp force. Out side of pvp well for me there is nothing Pve in this game is a joke we all know that so i'm not gonna cry about it. I am not quitting this game but i am not gonna force it into my day and risk *** ups in school or at work. Now i still have tons of hope that the Devs will do something and make the game more than a one trick pony.

Ps Gamma, HAPPY Jita?

2 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-08-28 05:42:49)

Re: My experience in Perp

FIRST

No bullshit, if any guys want to keep playing and stuff in beta contact me or balfizar.

Clean slate no bullshit recruiting, serious interested dudes only though - thanks

oh yeah, good luck or something

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

3 (edited by bobo 1994 2014-08-28 05:33:59)

TL:DR

Pete is quitting

Cya & GL mate! o/

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

good luck to ya!

6 (edited by T3xasp3t3 2014-08-28 05:41:55)

I am not quitting i'm just not gonna force the time with nothing to do. Like i said i still have lots of hope but there really isn't much to do in this game at this moment and general chat shows it. I still will log into the game when i have spare time and i read the forums everyday i am still here big_smile

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

I am not quitting i'm just not gonna force the time with nothing to do. Like i said i still have lots of hope but there really isn't much to do in this game at this moment and general chat shows it. I still will log into the game when i have spare time and i read the forums everyday i am still here big_smile

too late, you cant take it back   tongue

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

lol

A shame but no real surprise. An inevitable end.

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

So to start it off if you troll me on this *** you. Ok now that's outta the way this game has by far more potential than any other game that i play and with LOTS of TLC it will be great.

I feel the same all the time, but the "key" isnt found to the succes, maybe one time if the DEVs didnt suurender.

Good to hear that T3xasp3t3, I am happy with your words and your playtime and I met a nice person in you, so thx the words you said.

See you on the battlefield at WINTER, because WINTER is coming BE PREPARED, who isnt already. I FEEL something what you will surprise you!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Just curious, who is the  acting CONS CEO and/or diplomat with you taking a break?  I saw DJ say he was going to play Darkfall.  I know you guys were farming beacons hardcore on Shin but I haven't seen half the people that were there a couple weeks ago.

Anyway, I do hope you find the time to log in, you've always been a good sport.  o7

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Crep i still play this isn't a real break i;m just not as active, but Plexy will be then guy to talk to if im not online. i still log in every 2-3 days. In the end my school is by far more important than this game.

tbh we went from having 20-30 actual players online at any given time to maybe having 5 actual players online. The game got really boring after the newhope agreement and trying to build our own content in this game by joining other alliances only breathes life into it for a couple of days before people realize its still perpetuum and its still the same three missions.

Gwyndor wrote:

tbh we went from having 20-30 actual players online at any given time to maybe having 5 actual players online. The game got really boring after the newhope agreement and trying to build our own content in this game by joining other alliances only breathes life into it for a couple of days before people realize its still perpetuum and its still the same three missions.

QFT

Dear Player Gwyndor,

According to credible sources from the Steam forums, there are 500+ missions in the game and a hungarian is very unhappy with the misinformation circulating around regarding 3 missions only. Have a pleasant day, you're awesome!

big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

On a more serious note, there's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a back seat or taking a break. I don't blame anyone who's interested in PVE for taking a break. The PVE is atrociously primitive and quite frankly insulting to anyone with an ounce of intellect.

Unfortunately, it is what it is and the game is where it is.

CIR Complaint Form

Bring back the alpha triangle missions smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Syndic wrote:

Dear Player Gwyndor,

According to credible sources from the Steam forums, there are 500+ missions in the game and a hungarian is very unhappy with the misinformation circulating around regarding 3 missions only. Have a pleasant day, you're awesome!

big_smile

there are also 110 different weapons and 86 different robots availiable to the player if you count the same way those 500+ missions are counted.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I am taking a break 23.8 hours a day.

20 (edited by Syndic 2014-08-28 21:37:14)

mining liquids FEED THE BEAST. big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

21 (edited by Smokeyii 2014-08-29 03:32:30)

Syndic wrote:

Dear Player Gwyndor,

big_smile

They must have used Hungarian math to come up with that number!

Good luck to you Pete and CONS. I had high hopes for you guys becoming a force to be reckoned with once you got some experience and EP built up. Maybe that's still in store in the future, who knows.

I really gotta laugh at gunner trying to recruit ya'll though, but I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, you're not strong enough to fight them, and no one but a few die hard Russians are playing anyways.

"Die hard" is the perfect choice of words smokeyii tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

This game has become BORING!
DEVS, get off your *** and fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 (edited by BandwagonX9000 2014-08-29 13:24:25)

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

Now Cons isn't in any real alliance.

Now that's not a nice thing to say about your allies, is it?

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

i still have tons of hope that the Devs will do something and make the game more than a one trick pony.

Last stand is the steam launch and followup. If I were you I'd take my pony somewhere safe in case someone wants to eat it.

If I were you I'd read my damn messages and fix jabber. tongue

CIR Complaint Form