Re: Devs Please Read: Neoxx Leaving PO

GLiMPSE wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

I'm starting to think things are just not worth fighting for anymore.  My cat has eaten all the food I have left in the house and I'm scared to leave so I can't go get more.  I guess slowly starving to death is the best option for me at this point, as theres no reason for me to go on any longer.

Farewell, sweet Perpetuum.  Don't turn on them as you did to me, for their sake.

[Dont you f*cking derail this thread too...]

~N~

Sorry.

<I know it's him -- he's using a no-ep alt for forum posting now though.. still hasn't friended me on facebook sad >

~G~

sup

MEUH wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Neoxx wrote:

I'm starting to think things are just not worth fighting for anymore.  My cat has eaten all the food I have left in the house and I'm scared to leave so I can't go get more.  I guess slowly starving to death is the best option for me at this point, as theres no reason for me to go on any longer.

Farewell, sweet Perpetuum.  Don't turn on them as you did to me, for their sake.

[Dont you f*cking derail this thread too...]

~N~

Sorry.

<I know it's him -- he's using a no-ep alt for forum posting now though.. still hasn't friended me on facebook sad >

~G~

sup

sup

<friend me on facebook>

~G~

sup

Since I couldn't be bothered to clean up this one too, I'll just close it.

You guys need to read forum rules #4 #5 and #6 before I start handing out mass warnings.