Topic: Can I join the Perpetuum team?

I have a few years of experience in project management including scrum in accomplishing set goals.  I don't need to get paid, I just want to bring this game back because I see promise but am sad about the current state of development and communication between players and the development team. 

I don't want to be in charge, just there to help plan out additions to the game and give more transparency on timetables for all additions for your clients "players".  I can send my resume if you wish.

As an added bonus I am able to setup a server in the United States.

Re: Can I join the Perpetuum team?

Why not? It's free smile

RIP PERPETUUM

The game needs someone who can make teaser / feature YouTube videos. It also needs someone who regularly posts about what's going on. These two people need maybe a 30 minute conversation a week to do their jobs and I know people would do it for free.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Needs someone who can sort out the economic/pvp-pve and fitting/bot balance in the game.
But most of all, someone who is willing to create an ecosystem where players are rewarded for doing things that are actually fun.

+1
-Confucius

i thing the most important DEV they need is a 3D artist, and after that, someone experienced at AI coding.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

zoom is an artist

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Making voodoo dolls of Ville and me doesn't make someone an artist

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I am not a 3D artist or AI programmer but I can get people who are.  I think a lot of stuff needs some rework including the textures and AI but we need to make a timetable on everything and make realistic goals with set dates for completion. 

Gamma, I love the idea but right now a few items should have a higher spot on the agenda, it would be far easier to add more content for all players to actively enjoy and grow with before reinventing the wheel so to speak.

I don't know much about the games' engine and capabilities so some stuff might be more difficult to implement than originally thought.

Syndic wrote:

Making voodoo dolls of Ville and me doesn't make someone an artist

lol.. This made me laugh.. lol

TKer detected ITT.