Topic: How to fix the "Cesspool" (without lots of DEV time being wasted)

Only people actively supporting the game should have a voice.  I support a forum block on all accounts without boosters from posting (new accounts should get a 1 month grace period - in fact I think they should be getting a starting booster so they can actually see the difference if they're still playing after a month without one). 

There are many threads where people who don't even play the game, and indeed actively dissuade people from playing, petition for major mechanics changes that do not effect them in the slightest.  To me, that is far and away the most nauseating aspect of the forums, and I'd like to see it rectified.

TL;DR - Boosters = Sub = Ability to voice an opinion.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: How to fix the "Cesspool" (without lots of DEV time being wasted)

+ people banned on 1 account shouldn't be able to dodge a ban by switching to one of their 20 alts.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Given the game is ftp and everyone who owns it can play as and when they want that's short sighted.

May as well say only people who live on beta can talk about it. Only those that had gamma bases before can discuss changes now. Only people who have played when the game had thousands of players can talk about how to get there again.

Respectfully, you fix it by not talking about moderation.