Topic: Please Don't Kill the Norg !!!

I found a nice 10-plant Norg farm with all plants harvested down to 1 each.  It looks like somebody was managing this farm.  I came back the next morning with some Ninja harvesting in mind, and 7 of the 10 plants were vaporized.

I have to assume that someone harvested them down to zero, thus killing the plants.

I see no reason to do this as somebody or everybody can benefit from such farms.

Please don't kill the Norg !!!  This is a resource beneficial to many : owners and ninjas alike.

Re: Please Don't Kill the Norg !!!

They are an invasive plant and must be wiped out on Alpha islands. Destory all Nora plants. smile

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

Kill all nora, harvest their souls.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

it could also just have died off. after all, thats a random factor

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

They probably just died off since it was Alpha.

They should add a special sound effect to nora plants dying, something like aaaaiiieeeeeeeeeee...

BandwagonX9000 wrote:

They should add a special sound effect to nora plants dying, something like aaaaiiieeeeeeeeeee...

We need these.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Crepitus wrote:
BandwagonX9000 wrote:

We need these.

ahhhh, come on... now i have to watch the whole thing again....

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear