Re: PvP tournament

lol i doubt they will join but i would like their involvement and maybe just maybe spawn us some bots to hand out as prizes

T3xasp3t3 wrote:

lol i doubt they will join but i would like their involvement and maybe just maybe spawn us some bots to hand out as prizes

well, they could activate the omega island...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

No idea what that is but sound like it would be cool

Will keep an eye on this and hope we have enough members to field for the tornament, could be a fun learning event for us in in the corp.

/Silkdawn - CEO New Dawn

Jita wrote:

50 points max

Heavy is 15 points
Mech is 9
Ewar mech is 13
Assault is 7
Light is 3
Ewar light is 5

mk2 + 3 points

No more than 2 of the same bot allowed (including mk2)

Remote energy transfers and remote repair may only be fit on one bot

I've played with it a bit and make a couple of amendments that should balance it better. Any thoughts from the other likely competitors?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

A friendly advice: the test server is not stable enough for this kind of event. It's actually down because it crashed.

I hope the devs field a team. I want a zoom scalp.

Got few. tongue

Personally I would keep the teams small and cheap, most newer corps are still pretty poor! that way you will get more entrants.

Maybe a handicap system to give newer player teams more of a chance against all vet teams, just my thoughts though.

33 (edited by T3xasp3t3 2014-07-24 18:31:39)

Noodlze if you look at the 3 options i was given we could split it give the bigger corps what they want in the 5v5 with a agreed point system, and for the 3v3 use the Rng system to decided who is on witch 3v3 team. That keeps the corp rivalry in there and it gives the chance for a new players to get on a vets team everyone wins what do y'all think?

Why you need T4 frame if everybody use T2 no point to T4 imo. So far good to see.

Any idea about the date?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

no idea on  a time place or where

now for the 5v5 team event is everyone who has been helping/reading this ok with the point system that jita came up with it looks really really fair

invites have been sent out if your corp didnt get an invite here is the low down

a PvP tournament that will take place in three weeks. There will be two brackets a 3v3 and a 5v5 you can enter as many teams in either as you wish. 3v3 matches will take place on Saturday and 5v5 will be on Sunday.

3v3 Bracket Rules
1.Mk1 assaults and lower will be allowed
2.Only t2 mods on the bots no t4 there will be scanners and you will be disqualified if caught cheating
3.Only 1 bot will be allowed to fit any kind of RR or accumulator transfer

5v5 Bracket Rules
1.    There will be a point system in place I will be as followed
    50 pints Max
Heavy Mechs are 15 points
Ewar Mechs are 13 points
Assaults are 7 points
Light Ewar are 5 points
Light are worth 3 points
Mk2 are + 4 points
2.Only 2 of any mech hull is allowed so for example if you field a Seth MK1 then you can only field 1 Seth MK2.
3.Fittings are no limitations but remember the winner of the match gets the loot.
4.Same as the 3v3 only one bot with RR or accumulator transfer is allowed.

Eve mail t3xasp3t3 if you corp plans on being there. With what braket you will be playing in and how many teams you will be fielding in each braket.

This a no go or waiting for something?

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Guess this never got organized.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

Guess this never got organized.

Well the organizer effectively quit the game, so I'd guess not.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!