Re: Profit Reloaded - Perpetuum Fitting Tool

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

is it possible to add NEXUS effects? or did i miss where that feature is ?

Hoping to add it, along with sparks, although theres a bit more involved for Nexus since its skill based, do we use your skills? Max Skills? Use a particular character?

You could just add a module where you can add different Nexus effects on your current fit with adjustable levels.

Much appreciated, hope to see more improvements soon!

Burial wrote:

You could just add a module where you can add different Nexus effects on your current fit with adjustable levels.

Or an additional slot (next to head, legs, cargo, etc.) in which you can put NEXUS modules that can have the bonus amount set (just the relevant extension and an optional robot bonus - only the Scarab now has that I believe).

Just do a drop down that allows you to pick the different nexus modules by name and a level drop down for it.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

Just do a drop down that allows you to pick the different nexus modules by name and a level drop down for it.

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

32 (edited by Dazamin 2014-05-03 04:13:04)

New version, OP Updated, Nexus stuffz

Added guide to importing your extensions

https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com/documentation

Nice work thank you !

some random conversation:
[05:18:02] <Inda> Dazamin I would love something similiar interface what is in the game
[05:18:27] <Inda> if you got sometnody who can do that I would happy big_smile
[05:19:42] <Dazamin> I would love to get someone who can do that smile Updating the UI would be cool
[05:21:21] <Inda> * Mark Zima one day said to me, he could integrate easilty to Perpetuum Planner something like that *
[05:22:04] <Inda> * so grap his ear and pull it many many times * big_smile

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

34 (edited by Hauler_M 2014-05-10 19:01:22)

No matter what I try, I get the character not improtiert

EDIT:Error found german version its not supportet by the programm!

Can we get this thread made a sticky thread?

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I was gonna complain about being moved from general, but I also got stickied so now I'm happy.

Also I have been doing things in Perp so am a little behind in fixing some of the known issues that still need to be sorted, will come soon I promise.

Great job! Respect!

Maybe I was faced with some inaccuracy.
My Reveler in game, is capacitor stable. But in Profit Reloader v. 0.9.03 i see only 4:54 work time for capacitor. Why?I extract liquid for a long time. Always capacitor stable.

http://clip2net.com/s/i7uJml

I want to request the author, and be very grateful.
1) Add a search string in the list of modules and robots.
2) Right-click on the installed module have  - a group show of this module. (open group in module list).

i think this function easier selection of the appropriate modules.

Thx. And sory for my english. Partially used online translation.

The reason is it uses a simplified recharge formula, not the actual formula used in game, I will look at correcting this, ty for pointing it out.

Have been lazy recently sad Have uploaded a new vesion with a number of fixes

40 (edited by Ensireka 2014-05-20 14:34:39)

Fantastic Dazman, looks awesome! 

I do hope you are soaking all the available offers to help so you aren't left in the dust in-game and can enjoy both sufficiently. 

However, it's not saving my extensions when I do this https://profitreloaded.codeplex.com/documentation ... I don't know what the issue is.  hmm 

-Ensi

new version, fixed fitting skills not being applied to miner modules

Does anyone know a work around for saving the extensions list?  I'm trying to do it and when I load ProFit and attempt to 'Import Extensions' as directed in the guide, it turns out that Perpetuum isn't saving them to the game directory. 

Would they go anywhere else? 

Turns out mine are being saved to c:\windows\sysWOW64 ... what the heck is that about ... anyone know how to change this?

Resurrecting this thread to suggest some changes.  I noticed some armor calculation errors when outfitting that was really throwing some numbers off for HP and EHP.  I have made a change to a variable calculation and I'll be sending a pull request for the code.  I have also forked the project to perhaps make some changes, so if I do anything people like, hopefully it can be pulled back into master.

The armor was calculating via the "temp" variable correctly for the robot, but it wasn't adding extensionBonus (mechanics and complex mechanics) to the armor plates themselves.  This made T4 plates only worth 1575 regardless of your level of extensions.

Armor Hardeners are broken as well.  Percentages are wrong and the "Passive" resists aren't being portrayed.