Topic: Glowing review of Elder Scrolls Online

Right here, see what you've been missing!

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Glowing review of Elder Scrolls Online

is there tl;dr summary somewhere?
i am not in the mood watching a sweating fat guy talking about an ugly game.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

TL;DR It gets old fast.

Burial wrote:

TL;DR It gets old fast.

This ^^

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

TL;DR if you want to play a wow clone enjoy.... If your a huge fan of the T.E.S. like me it was interesting to see some old history in the quests (Closed and open Beta tested) But it lacks something the single-player games do.... They claim its open world but its like WOW open world were there are mountains and valleys forcing you in to choke point loading areas of a piecemeal map.

I would rather play Skyrim or Oblivion again with a different race and skill set before i pay to play that wow clone again. Just my 2 cents.

TLDR play Skyrim instead.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

And another.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

the escapist wink

Population graphs