1 (edited by Number 1 2013-11-08 22:53:40)

Topic: nucleus II Retrieval

This mission requires you to artifact scan. It should provide you with the ammo, module and artifact scanning shouldn't be so skill heavy - its a level 0 mission.

Re: nucleus II Retrieval

+1

Artifact missions on combat assignments is really bad.

Same for Passat XI. Special assignment is the right place for it, not combat.

Yes, I must agree. You have to have a bot equipped to scan and with the right type of charge. I asked why is this in the combat section of assignments and was told once you find it there will be combat.

Burial wrote:

+1

Artifact missions on combat assignments is really bad.

Yep.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

6 (edited by Kim Cho 2014-07-10 07:47:08)

This basically stopped me from continuing running assignments.

This whole scanning business in combat missions is crap imho. It's no fun running around for 10 minutes trying to find that artifact before you can finally pewpew. Also, it makes running assignments incredibly inefficient money-wise compared to just simple spawn grinding.

Either leave it out completely, or make a new type of "exploration" or "intel" assignment, where stuff like that goes.

It should either be only in the industrial missions or on it's own. Or be in a combat mission but not with the 100m activation range, but maybe 200 or 300. A new players who only pew pews doesnt need and want to get his geoscanner accuracy up.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

++1

+,1