Re: Distress beacon abuse

Jita wrote:

A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways.[1] A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities, since griefers often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.

Glad to see your google still works.

lol

Your Ego is so big its hilarious your seriously the only person besides martha steward that apparently hates me in game. Hell I think I could get in TS with Smokey and still kick it. What you want me to say well played you dumped a full spawn on a Mesmer mk2....Way to go! Good Job sounds like you greifed me, not the other way around.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

I don't hate anyone. Not even Beastmode.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Syndic wrote:

Because macroing spawns on Alpha is morally superior to blowing up beacons with plasma bombs. roll

^^^^

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Because macroing spawns on Alpha is morally superior to blowing up beacons with plasma bombs. roll

^^^^

Who's macroing spawns on alpha? No one that I know of. I have a combat and a RR repping it. Stop trying to drag us down to your level, not all of us are douchnozzles like you.

105 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:37:54)

Deleted because I don't have a hungarian in my corp.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Smokeyii wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:
Syndic wrote:

^^^^

Who's macroing spawns on alpha? No one that I know of. I have a combat and a RR repping it. Stop trying to drag us down to your level, not all of us are douchnozzles like you.

Dearest Player Smokeyii, I believe you are mistaken.  We at this current time are analyzing a video shot by Gunner a a night again and pinpointing automated movements through from your fellow alliance mate.  We have reason to believe a macro is being used to do the mundane things like Shoot and Loot.  Gunner was able to sneak a Masked Cam up beside the player and fraps a short 4 minute video.  As we edit the video and put highlights of timed calculations player Smokeyii we will like wise post the original and post our marked up findings, when we feel sufficient evidence is strong enough to present to the development team.  I would like you to have a wonderful day Player Smokeyii.  Have a wonderful day!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

either post it or STFU tbh

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

108 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:06)

CIR Complaint Form

But bombs and missions were not an exploit. If your going to make accusations about exploiting back it up with evidence.

110 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:11)

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

That would be against the rules.

The guilty don't need to see the evidence, the judge can present it to them if they choose to.

Making accusations is against the rules too.

112 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:18)

CIR Complaint Form

Ville wrote:

We at this current time are analyzing a video shot by Gunner a a night again and pinpointing automated movements through from your fellow alliance mate.

I was ofc referring to this.

114 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:25)

CIR Complaint Form

Jita wrote:

either post it or STFU tbh

Dear Player Jita!  Thank you for your valuable feedback!  I will take your feedback into consideration; however, we feel to mass circumvent name calling, shenanigans and otherwise good will we will merely post Dropbox links in a support ticket.  Thanks for your time, o/

Syndic wrote:

DEV Zoom,

Support robots do not gain ANY aggro from remote-repairing, energy transferring, or remote sensor amplifying someone.

In theory aggro is currently generated for (remote) armor repair, (remote) sensor amplifier, suppressor, demobilizer, and all weapons. If this is not happening then that's a bug, not an intentional thing.

117 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:34)

CIR Complaint Form

118 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:39)

CIR Complaint Form

These are the possibilities right now:
1. Either the aggro is NOT being generated at all for the RR
2. The amount of aggro is so low for RR and other modules that the mobs get killed too fast to be noticed

Additionally, it isn't global right? It's connected with the a specific mob that is spawned?

might want to look again at the whole aggro thingy.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

120 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-07-09 12:50:47)

Working as intended, nothing to see here.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

The problem with orange mobs is they only aggress who has shown them aggression.  I took my shield off my Logis after my first farming session.

Oh noes! someone is making ~30 million and hour with 2 accounts that have over 1m ep ! on alpha!!!!

CRY NERF!!!

They're actually using their guns and mk2 heavy mechs! They're not using plasma bombs and arkhes to abuse *** like we did!!

HELP WE CAN"T COMPETE!!!

123 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:48)

CIR Complaint Form

I'm seeing a cycle here.

Everytime we gank their heavy mechs on a gate, there's a new forum post about farming on alpha.

125 (edited by Syndic 2014-07-09 21:38:54)

CIR Complaint Form