1 (edited by Lobo 2014-07-05 23:37:59)

Topic: Module Based Crafting Industry

FIRST.

There are many items currently in game that can not be produced. Field containers, Arkhes, and all the TPs to name a few. DEVS please this is a open world can we not handle our own supply and demands yet? The market like eve could easily be controlled by ICE prices and quantities. ICE should give 30 day booster now.

Second.

Currently items we have tiers and 'faction' splits to determine mats to item.

My idea is simple items also = mats in production

Essentially this would create a 2 layer production set up where New players could easily produce items that are used in end game production of bots and t4 items.

Standard TP beacon would be a Plasma engine, reactor and armored plate with some random raw mats thrown in.

Other things like bots would follow a recipe as well
Kain = Med Robot Chassis, Med Plasma engine, Med reactor, Light weight frame, and a few raw Numiquol mats maybe even a med repairer.
Artimis = Med Robot Chassis, Med Plasma engine, Med reactor, Range Extender, Stabilizer,and a few raw thelodical mats maybe even a med universal plate.

This system would need to be then streamlined where base items take a very short time to make but assembling them takes longer but still shorter than the current CT cycle time.

After that system is in place I think the next step would be customized production... Where I could sub in a chemical plate on my artimis during production to give it a chemical resist bonus.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Re: Module Based Crafting Industry

This could even go wider if PVP losses dropped plasma as well the recipe for a standard Plasma engine would be something like. (standard Plasma, Titan, Hdt, Liquizit, Helio, Triand, and prismo.)

To make a Numiquol bot it would need a Numiquol plasma engine that would require Numiquol plasma.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men

Pls sci-fi mortar and pestle so I can grind kernels into plasma.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

hmm, where have i read something like this before... wink

why do you want nuimqol mats in production of thelodica bot, or is that a freudsch'er ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. Do you mean like super production in eve? Minerals make components, components make stuff? I dont think thats a bad idea and could be useful as a PvP / PvE drop post t1 mods removal change.

Anyone have a Lobo translator?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. Do you mean like super production in eve? Minerals make components, components make stuff? I dont think thats a bad idea and could be useful as a PvP / PvE drop post t1 mods removal change.

Anyone have a Lobo translator?

Exactly my mind was working faster than my fingers could type.

Raw mats > components > items, all 3 required to make a bot.

And yes grammer police copy and paste left numiqol mats for artimis.

+1, but only after gamma is done

Industrial Junkie

I like it smile

Plus One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to make Torsoes and Legs and ***

maybe a arm would be in the loot container

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Heads in loot containers.

I miss my corpse collection from EVE.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice