Topic: Polish localization

any plans yet?

I can help with translating stuff smile

-------
ANY kind of Micro Transactions / P2W - I QUIT!

Re: Polish localization

I send them a mail about it, no reply tho wink

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

issue is: you have to be reliable.

each patch brings new stuff. if you quit after a few weeks, no more update = they have to deactivate the polish client again.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Hard to be more reliable than since the launch smile But I understand what you are saying.

I've told my linguist-wannabe friend about this program. I'll hope she'll get positive replay.

It's still cool thing to write about in your CV if you want to work in translation business.

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Polish translation is in motion and at about 55% if anyone is interested.

Yeah, I'll sing up for it as soon as I'll get some free time. Thanks for info btw.

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Translation just hit 60%.
The first week was fast, because there was a lot of things possible to change by a macro.
There were also 25% of already done translations when I started, but the quality is... mediocre. My favorite is "Surface hit size" translated as "The area where the bot is connected with the ground". So that means I have to go with every single token smile

Norrdec wrote:

Translation just hit 60%.
The first week was fast, because there was a lot of things possible to change by a macro.
There were also 25% of already done translations when I started, but the quality is... mediocre. My favorite is "Surface hit size" translated as "The area where the bot is connected with the ground". So that means I have to go with every single token smile

powierzchnia?

Well he translated it literally to: "Pole styku z powierzchnią ziemii"

11 (edited by Norrdec 2014-07-07 08:50:12)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachment … omancy.jpg

Just to do a small bump, the translation is currently at 91%

If you need a hand with that let me know

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Sure, the 9% left are mostly the worst - all or most of the assignments still require translations, it's a *** in some cases tongue

Other than that it's some short texts or gamma buildings names that I haven't decided on.

Norrdec wrote:

[...] gamma buildings names that I haven't decided on.

If it's names, just leave them original?

I know I hate it when names are translated into my languages.

Name of the objects and not the specific ones like for characters. Otherwise I am not sure how would it be called translating if I left all the english words in it tongue

Norrdec: actually I don't think you should worry about the assignment descriptions anymore, since they will be removed from the game in a few months and the random ones take their place.

Good to know.
Just did a scan so it currently is more or less: 1/3 mission descriptions (+ toast messages), 1/3 new tutorial, 1/3 other tokens + gamma.

gz on reaching the white numbers.

time to do those 500 tutorial tokens...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Hello - Can I help with translation effort?