Topic: Downgrade personal / corp research

As the title really.

Allow personal and corp research to be downgraded refunding the kernals. I would add a reasonable penalty in with perhaps the penalty removed for X amount of perp credits?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Downgrade personal / corp research

use points over and over again as needed

penalty shmenalty

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Easy I win button?
I proto 6 t4 what ever down grade that tree then by the time I need it again that penalty will have been paid with a few corp farming ops.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Lobo wrote:

Easy I win button?
I proto 6 t4 what ever down grade that tree then by the time I need it again that penalty will have been paid with a few corp farming ops.

I hate having to agree with you but........ +1000000000

Inappropriate signature.

I would like to see a cash out, like members who donate their RP to the tree, once no more can be used it should either let you convert the left over to something else OR make it where you can't donate to that color.

Like we know theres a hardcap per tree once the total kernals for that branch are spent, then that kernel should not be allowed to be donated to the corp.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Corp should have a hard cap on amount of kernals invested. Personal rp shouldbbe able to be refunded with credits and at a loss. Possibly 4:3 or something around 33-20% wastage when refunding