1 (edited by Crepitus 2014-07-04 00:28:49)

Topic: Artifacts need to recycle themselves after 12 hours or something

Sick of seeing whole islands with nothing but lvl 1 infestations (personally if infestation/observer were removed I would okay with that, nobody brings combats to artifact scan ;P).

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

2 (edited by Annihilator 2014-07-04 00:45:26)

Re: Artifacts need to recycle themselves after 12 hours or something

who is this nobody that you are always talking about?

if i remember it right, the DEVs said years ago that he would exploit the insurance system, or plaster beta islands with walls, but i have never seen him personally fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

If you don't want to see the level 1 infestations then you need to complete them. That's how it has been.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

-1 ping me on jabber I can do pve too tongue

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

poke me in the poke room if you need help with pve

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

7 (edited by Crepitus 2014-07-05 01:31:04)

Burial wrote:

If you don't want to see the level 1 infestations then you need to complete them. That's how it has been.

Not worth the time.  I just won't do artifacting like 99% of the population.  Nearly everything else is more profitable anyway.  I mean, it's just 1 of the 3 PvE things you can do when there is no PvP (aka most of the time).  Why make it better just because it's always sucked?

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I cant wait for Gamma artifacting!

dont like the level 1s grinding either