Topic: New combat bots

I have been playing for 3 years roughly, and the only new bots I have seen is lithus mk2, and the scarabs.  So when are we getting new combats?  When are we getting new tech mods?  It would really give something new and exciting to work with in the game.

Re: New combat bots

Excellent idea!  However, I feel we may be wanting too much, too soon!  The DEV team is work way hard and we need to fix things first than add more content!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

They said something about new bots at the end of this year.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Gremrod wrote:

yes, they said that, but you know... servertime is 201 years in the future wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

Player Annihilator, although feedback is a great thing and we should always appreciate ones thoughts, I feel as though your level of pessimistic outlook on this game casts a doom and gloom shadow that will engulf us all!  I merely ask that you, player Annihilator, reframe from such level of negativity OR voice these concerns on a more private scale.  Like perhaps you should voice them to yourself.  However, if you wish to continue posting please include [bitter vet] some where to cite.  I wish you a fun and plea sent gaming experience.  Take care.

Ville wrote:

Excellent idea!  However, I feel we may be wanting too much, too soon!  The DEV team is work way hard and we need to fix things first than add more content!

True but trying to get an idea from the devs when this might happen, since its been sooooo long.   I would've rather never had gamma and had new bots/mods already

Annihilator wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

Hahaha, you finally cracked out the problem with dev estimate times!

Lucian Cain wrote:
Ville wrote:

True but trying to get an idea from the devs when this might happen, since its been sooooo long.   I would've rather never had gamma and had new bots/mods already

Most excellent point Lucian Cain!  You should write a support ticket.  The developers value your time and feedback more than anything you know!  You should ask them in this ticket what is the exact timeline for these things to happen?  Also time should incorporate a 10% decrease in production due to unforeseen bugs and upto even a 25% break down in time due to forum agenda wars being pushed through the forums!  The developers should be able to give you at least a timeline for these numbers.  I however, am excited to see gamma reopened and look forward to some of the changes and opportunities it presents.  I think we could see much more dynamic settlements that could provide up to 2 to 3 weeks worth of end game content for the players!  Thank you once again for your well thought out post and wonderful attitude, fly safe and take care! o/