Topic: So, what happens if...

Let's say that Perpetuum comes up in the Steam Summer Sale.  I already have 5 accounts and both email addresses I have associated with Steam have existing accounts.  Nothing is linked to Steam.

If I buy in the sale, does it overwrite my existing account?  Do nothing but take my money?  Not over write the existing account but change it to a random Steam password and make it unusable while not giving me a new one?

What happens?

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: So, what happens if...

If your current accounts are not associated to Steam, then buying the game on Steam will give you another account.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

And what if I would like to continue with my account I already have, but not bought the game on steam. It won't let me connect unless I buy it, and if I buy on steam I get a different account asociated with it... or not?

4 (edited by Annihilator 2014-06-24 22:23:22)

_Noru_ wrote:

And what if I would like to continue with my account I already have, but not bought the game on steam. It won't let me connect unless I buy it, and if I buy on steam I get a different account asociated with it... or not?

*edit: oh, your talking about an expired old account that you want to reactivate with the lower steam price... you should say that.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

_Noru_ wrote:

In that case you can just buy the game for that account in the Perpetuum store.

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us