1 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-27 18:55:17)

Topic: NEW New Player Guide: Extensions

Step 1:  Dont spend any EP until you are certain what weapon type you want to use.

Step 2:  Spend all your EP into basic robotics, basic weaponry, and general weapon skills.  *** face with assault bots.

Step 3:  When you are ready to move into mechs (about 1 month into the game), use your re-spec with only the prerequisites (basic robotics 4, basic [weapon] 3, etc) to get to mechs and medium weapons.  *** face with mechs now and say "F*CK YOU!" to bots.

(It seems as if people are taking this more seriously than I originally intended.  This was meant to be a "wow, you can really do this that easily?" type thread.  Personally, I think the 45 day respec period is a bit way too f*cking long, because you can spec so well into bots early on and just forget about them and get your EP back when you want mechs.)

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Re: NEW New Player Guide: Extensions

Neoxx wrote:

Step 1:  Dont spend any EP until you are certain what weapon type you want to use.

Step 2:  Spend all your EP into basic robotics, basic weaponry, and general weapon skills.  *** face with assault bots.

Step 3:  When you are ready to move into mechs (about 1 month into the game), use your re-spec with only the prereqs to get to mechs and medium weapons.  *** face with mechs now and say "F*CK YOU!" to bots.

He is right, the free "respec to run mechs properly" is gonna add more fun into the game now.

re-spec, prereqs and mechs? wtf?  I've only played for a couple of hours so i have no idea what these mean.  Why can't you write the full word?

4 (edited by Jasdemi Holdings 2010-12-27 18:44:51)

Xanopticon1 wrote:

re-spec, prereqs and mechs? wtf?  I've only played for a couple of hours so i have no idea what these mean.  Why can't you write the full word?

Neoxx was born like this. Don't blame him, but its parents.

Xanopticon1 wrote:

Edited a bit for clarity.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

6 (edited by Kaito Kurusaki 2010-12-28 00:14:23)

How about spending all your EP into mining. Then join a noob corp to get access to epi. Get a *** of it and and store it on a safe place on alpha.

After 44 days you say *** off to your corp. Sell the epi to the highest bidder. Send the cash to a GOOD friend (or just spend 3$ on a 4day account). Remember to raid the corp hangars before you leave.

Then respecc your main account. Create a new character with a different name. Transfer the money from the alt account etc etc.

You are now free to join the same noob corp or find yourself a better one.

*** face eh?

Classy.