Re: Beacon abuse

Ban the frauds!

Scyylla wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

*edit: Yeah, let's not create drama based on false accusations again, thanks. - DEV Zoom

Oh c'mon zoom...... wasn't bringing up the thread just the spin and back peddling in this one!

The comments I brought in are certainly valid when certain members of certain groups reverse the course on certain issues. Especially when the comments are a word for word copy of the stance of the leader of a certain coalition.....

Bottom line-- every time an issue like this comes up CIR cries M2S all over again unless they are the ones benefiting....

umm... You brought up M2S.  None of us care tbh.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Scyylla wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

*edit: Yeah, let's not create drama based on false accusations again, thanks. - DEV Zoom

Oh c'mon zoom...... wasn't bringing up the thread just the spin and back peddling in this one!

The comments I brought in are certainly valid when certain members of certain groups reverse the course on certain issues. Especially when the comments are a word for word copy of the stance of the leader of a certain coalition.....

Bottom line-- every time an issue like this comes up CIR cries M2S all over again unless they are the ones benefiting....

OH, and Scyylla how about the "CIR said it so it must be wrong" which is repeated over and over in this forum.  OH and yes I do agree with syndic and many of us do agree with him also, because we are like minded.  Thats what a real corp is. Not just a rag tag bunch of Derpies giving out kill mails whenever they undock, but like minded individuals that work toward common goals for the betterment of their organization. It is not our fault you guys dont know how to pvp or farm/industry properly. It is not our fault that you get beat when you should be winning for whatever reasons.  Yet we are put down because we defend our holdings and we attack others.  We show up for pvp while other dock up, and we are the ones you hate and disagree with on every topic for our name sake. Not because you disagree, but because you cant stand to agree with us even when its a good thing to agree on.

You think you are hot *** when you beat corporations with 80-100% new players?

STC *** broken missions for over a year -

Zoom didnt care - working as intended, will fix later

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Burial wrote:

You think you are hot *** when you beat corporations with 80-100% new players?

Now it was when veteran corps hid on alpha and cried themselves to sleep because the big mean two corp alliance was whopping up on them.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

im abusing my beacon beacon right now

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Mastablasta wrote:
Scyylla wrote:
Scyylla wrote:

OH, and Scyylla how about the "CIR said it so it must be wrong" which is repeated over and over in this forum.  OH and yes I do agree with syndic and many of us do agree with him also, because we are like minded.  Thats what a real corp is. Not just a rag tag bunch of Derpies giving out kill mails whenever they undock, but like minded individuals that work toward common goals for the betterment of their organization. It is not our fault you guys dont know how to pvp or farm/industry properly. It is not our fault that you get beat when you should be winning for whatever reasons.  Yet we are put down because we defend our holdings and we attack others.  We show up for pvp while other dock up, and we are the ones you hate and disagree with on every topic for our name sake. Not because you disagree, but because you cant stand to agree with us even when its a good thing to agree on.

The spin factory is in full swing!

Bottom line is you are abusing a game mechanic which is the exact thing your corp has cried about others doing... Whether it was duping, the insurance abuse, ghost bots etc.......... CIR has been one of the loudest voices against such abuse... Well until you decide to abuse a game mechanic like the mission issue, beacon herding or account sharing ( I remember the CIR rage tears when that happened....). tongue

Inappropriate signature.

STC is the father of mission abuse

They exceeded anything anyone else has ever done in this game.

so......

stop talking

Rage Blackout wrote:

STC is the father of mission abuse

They exceeded anything anyone else has ever done in this game.

so......

stop talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6eaI8Ys8Ug

Inappropriate signature.

37 (edited by Rage Rex 2014-06-19 02:24:14)

Manufactured controversy.

77CIR is dominating the field with EP, previously existing assets, experience, and teamwork. You can argue about EP gap, sparks, multiple accounts and other issues of game design but you guys want to focus on *** transport missions and beacons?!

Only reason anyone is doing missions and beacons is the rest of the server decided not to come to Beta anymore. Assets are not the problem. All vets have billions in assets. Telling players not to play the game (not to 'bully') is not a solution fair to any individual player.

This game needs more islands and space. Much needs to be balanced with sparks, Beta Incentives, intrusion mechanics, Gamma.

77CIR is not the issue. Transport missions and beacons are not the issue. Stop acting so STC

38 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-06-19 02:24:12)

didnt you know Beta has no value, I read that on the INternet

its

13377 not cir77

Jita wrote:

It's currently possible to activate a lot of beacons at once and manipulate their path so you can use plasma bombs to mass kill the spawns with explosion damage.

It is also currently possible to gain all the intel you require to actively stop this activity IN GAME yourselves.

Why cry to the devs when the exact content you crave, PVP, awaits you.

Perhaps if some of the heroes from your puny alliance, or the entirety of the rest of the server can rub their solitary braincells together then they might be able to figure out a plan of action, make use of your stockpiles of assets and stop the evil blight of teamwork.

Quit whinging like 5 year old girls and play the game.

Strad's alt btw.

While I find your level of mad deeply satisfying I think its odd not only that you all defend what is clearly abuse - as the devs have already confirmed - but that you have chosen to take this on board by abusing as much as you can before it's fixed.

Why don't you quit desperately trying to get advantage by abusing the game and play it like the rest of the server has to. Did you learn nothing from the account sharing debacle?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I know right, People cant win on the battle field because of their derpies and they start crying the other team is hacking/exploiting/abusing some game mechanic that gives them a victory.  So sad...

Mastablasta wrote:

I know right, People cant win on the battle field because of their derpies and they start crying the other team is hacking/exploiting/abusing some game mechanic that gives them a victory.  So sad...

but you were abusing mechanics. And it wont make any difference to pvp. So what the hell are you talking about?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

We're not abusing any mechanics.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Zoom look at the KB and make this nonsence stop right now

http://www.perp-kill.net/

Pretty obviously a problem that needs fixing imo (and seems the devs agree). But I guess Joke knew about this for a while, so maybe tone down the righteous indignation? Also lol at CIR & friends complaining about 'manufactured' forum drama. Carry on

Btw, how many ppl posting in this thread have never been banned or had things removed from their accounts for previous infractions? I wonder wink

It's manufactured drama.

There's no exploit or abuse of any mechanic. Beacons are deployed, beacons are shot, beacons are exploded.

Beacon pits haven't been a problem for 2+ years. If they're suddenly a problem now, that's fine patch it up.

CIR Complaint Form

Dazamin wrote:

Pretty obviously a problem that needs fixing imo (and seems the devs agree). But I guess Joke knew about this for a while, so maybe tone down the righteous indignation? Also lol at CIR & friends complaining about 'manufactured' forum drama. Carry on

Btw, how many ppl posting in this thread have never been banned or had things removed from their accounts for previous infractions? I wonder wink

I knew about missions for a while. On their own its not such a massive issue. Coupled with beacon pits is a bit more however. The beacon thing is kinda new to me but spy's ftw.

Don't lie.

You've ran missions and beacons before.

You're only complaining now because you can't run them anymore since you can't capture any territory.

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Don't lie.

You've ran missions and beacons before.

You're only complaining now because you can't run them anymore since you can't capture any territory.

I've run beacons. Never missions. I dont have level 3 mission access on any account.

Oh yeah... you were "doing logistics" and nobody was watching you go in circles.

lol

CIR Complaint Form