Topic: Market tab for CT's

Im almost certain a forum post has already been made on this topic but PLEASE can we get a market tab for CT's.
I know you can go to the trade channel and people also use forums to list what they have for sale, but finding the right person online that has the CT you want when you dont have much time can be a pain.

If it is too much to have a tab for all CT's on the market then just get us a tab for mk2 CT's as long as it shows the time and material ratio even If its a used CT it would still be great for the market.

Re: Market tab for CT's

sounds like a bigger task to code, since items on market usually don't have any attributes, just item ID and stack size.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

so only allow ct's to be sold if they are mk 2 and full p, so 50p, 100p, 150p only.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

so only allow ct's to be sold if they are mk 2 and full p, so 50p, 100p, 150p only.

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

We need some kind of contract/escrow system.

Jita wrote:

This, I'd suggest some kind of 'used' attribute. Even player CT's can be set back to 50, 100 and in rare cases 150 so they don't define as used. Example, when I make a CT, suppose it comes up 121. I can make it a 100 for market and lose the 21 or keep it for use and 121.

+1

I'd rather a system that can sell fitted robots and CT's (And likely more things in the future). It also opens up the chance to create scams! big_smile

Alexander wrote:

I'd rather a system that can sell fitted robots and CT's (And likely more things in the future). It also opens up the chance to create scams! big_smile

what like full contracts like EVE... the mechanic ppl have been asking to be implemented into this game for YEARS?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

the moment they upgrade the market interface to allow damaged gear to be traded, they already can make fitted robots tradable.

its more or less adding a free attribute column which could contain the ID's for the fitted items or the items health status.

BUT it probably also means to completely rewrite the market UI.

last but least - with unstackable items trade-able, wouldn't you run out of slots with just a few items?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Easily solved with CONTRACTS.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Yes, not having to go out of game to sell something in game would be awesome. Contracts would fix everything.

UP,

CT need a easier way to sell/buy

+1

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

+1

I agree. I dont know why this isnt on the market. Any reason is stupid.  It should be there.

18 (edited by Lab Geek 2014-06-19 14:11:36)

use the cash influx to hire another dev and make that his/her first priority

Annihilator wrote:

sounds like a bigger task to code, since items on market usually don't have any attributes, just item ID and stack size.

This would alleviate issues with people selling or holding onto items that they are peddling on the forums for the few people that check the selling forums in the first place.

-Ensi

I wished we could get this feature!  Any updates on it?

Keep wishing...  sad

I predict this will happen some time after Hell freezes over & before the world ends.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

It seems like it would be trivial to implement if you were only allowed to sell ones that hadn't ever been used at all.  It is something that's been needed for a long time.  Even if it were only for MK2 it would be a big QoL improvement and a boon to solo artifact scanners who have  a hell of a time offloading their wares.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

bump, add CONTRACTS

Question can Cts be put in a synsec container?