Re: Wild noralgis on beta and way better outposts!

Wild noralgis on beta's sounds like a good idea actually.  Make the plants only go up to like 30 or so and is very random.  Have it so that it doesn't grow like helio or triandlus maybe a somewhat rare single plant in a spot versus several like the other plants.

Why wouldn't you beta outposts owners like that idea?  If anything it would bring people more to beta and therefore give you more to shoot at...

I am proximity probe slayer.. Fear my standard fit light!!

GonnaGitcha wrote:

Wild noralgis on beta's sounds like a good idea actually.  Make the plants only go up to like 30 or so and is very random.  Have it so that it doesn't grow like helio or triandlus maybe a somewhat rare single plant in a spot versus several like the other plants.

Why wouldn't you beta outposts owners like that idea?  If anything it would bring people more to beta and therefore give you more to shoot at...

I can't see any reason not to have wild noralgis. Though with current inexpensive incubators I also don't see any good reason to drive your harvester around Beta looking for it.

Perhaps it can grow wild everywhere but with sparks and tiny island set it will only be eaten on Alpha.

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:
GonnaGitcha wrote:

I can't see any reason not to have wild noralgis. Though with current inexpensive incubators I also don't see any good reason to drive your harvester around Beta looking for it.

Perhaps it can grow wild everywhere but with sparks and tiny island set it will only be eaten on Alpha.

Point was to have it on beta, not on alpha.