Topic: What assignments are dangerous?

I just started doing assignments on my account and thought they were pretty fun, mainly doing alpha 1 transport assignments. In the end I realized they didn't really need a big cargo hold so I got a cameleon MK2 with a T4 lightweight frame to zoom around. Big mistake. On one of my transport missions 3 hostile bots who pretty much instantly killed me spawned, and I lost roughly 10M in gear, not the biggest loss but for a rather new player steep enough. I was under the impression there were no hostile enemies on alpha 1 islands but I guess I was wrong. So my question is: Are any of the missions safe? Or should they all be done in combat drones?

I'd hate to have that happen in a scarab.

Re: What assignments are dangerous?

most transport, and some of the production missions are with that "oh, its a trap!" event, that often spawns npcs with a demob.

if you want to do them with industrial - fit t4 armor plates on a sequer to become demob-immune wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Sadly some how Transport mission also have deadly spawn that spawn on topp of u once u move.
I tried this mission in a tanked up sequer and i nearly died not helping that the npc also demob

The most iv had to move is abouth 150u witch is a lvl6 mission i belive so on alpha u prolly get away whit a sequer mk2

ATM it is safe to to T5 transport assignments