Topic: Corporation Ownership of outposts restrictions

****Corporation ownership should be limited to 1 outpost per corporation****

Requirements for ownership:

1. 50 corporation members required as a minimum
2. Outpost management skill required - High level CEO skills

This action will allow constant change to the strategic ownership of the beta islands and also allow genuine corps to own the outposts rather than alt corps.

Re: Corporation Ownership of outposts restrictions

OP wants to waste development time to create artificial limitations that serve no purpose, since he will get roamed on whatever island he settles on and won't be able to hold on to anything.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Ability to buld destroyable turrets and boosters(factories) in some prdefined zones around outposts will bring much more divercity and fun ver than OP idea.
Am i wrong, players?

Syndic wrote:

OP wants to waste development time to create artificial limitations that serve no purpose, since he will get roamed on whatever island he settles on and won't be able to hold on to anything.

Would it not be better for you to actually have targets on these beta islands so you can have fun and roam?

If you give a player a base he will go there and use it giving you the option to kill him.

You take all the bases, players either quit the game or they snuggle up in alpha, which is exactly what is happening.

Your power base is it's own worst enemy.

We gave you norhoop on a silver platter together with hundreds of fitted bots, why aren't you holding it?

CIR Complaint Form

Because there is no one left playing the game, no officers, no one, in corporation.

Last week we had an average of 70 people online at any one time, this week we have 4 as an average.

Being crushed over and over again has that effect i'm afraid.

As I said earlier you are your own worst enemy.

7 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-12 10:04:45)

Probably should have thought of that before you went around sticking your nose into people's noralgis plantations right? lol

Outposts have nothing to do with getting crushed. Being roamed is a completely different thing.

What you should be asking for is a protection shield that stops everyone else from attacking you. Stomp your feet around and threaten to unsubscribe. Mention goat simulator and zoom doing his job. That kind of thing. lol

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

Probably should have thought of that before you went around sticking your nose into people's noralgis plantations right? lol

Outposts have nothing to do with getting crushed. Being roamed is a completely different thing.

What you should be asking for is a protection shield that stops everyone else from attacking you. Stomp your feet around and threaten to unsubscribe. Mention goat simulator and zoom doing his job. That kind of thing. lol

CIR strikes again!  epeen stroking ftw!  It would explain why you never made it in MWO though... limited to 8 or 12 people on both sides with weight balancing! wink

Syndic wrote:

The reason this all started was your defence of RAD at the start which forced us to align with joker.

I'm just a grunt, and the fact that i'm even saying this on the forums will undoubtedly get me kicked if any officer ever comes back to the game.

The reason I'm even talking about this is cause I haven't given up on the game, I played eve for over 7 years and I live in some hope that this game will be as good if not better.

As for Cons it's no threat of quitting the game, these new players are long gone and onto other games. I'll stay aslong as i can but with 8 people in corporation, two of them being my alt's, there is no hope.

Enjoy your victory

the people just create lot of fake corporations. nothing more.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Sky Fox wrote:
Syndic wrote:

The reason this all started was your defence of RAD at the start which forced us to align with joker.

I'm just a grunt, and the fact that i'm even saying this on the forums will undoubtedly get me kicked if any officer ever comes back to the game.

The reason I'm even talking about this is cause I haven't given up on the game, I played eve for over 7 years and I live in some hope that this game will be as good if not better.

As for Cons it's no threat of quitting the game, these new players are long gone and onto other games. I'll stay aslong as i can but with 8 people in corporation, two of them being my alt's, there is no hope.

Enjoy your victory

Whoa whoa whoa, get your *** straight before you post on the forums.  No one EVER defended RAD.  You lost one fight and some small skirmishs cause of bad fcing.  I was there and seen or first hand.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Directed at Ville's comment:

I was there the day this all kicked off, when we met joke for the first time.

AT the end of the so called New player alliance that was supposed to allow new corps to pvp on the island CIR had moved some of it's pvper's into the Uria station, which was controlled by RAD at the time.

CIR then started to massacre our players and stop us capping the stations, joke then offered to assist us and pulled us into this war.

Thats how things started. smile

Trying to cap things on a "per corp" level is an attempt at treating the symptoms only.

+1
-Confucius

Sky Fox wrote:

AT the end of the so called New player alliance that was supposed to allow new corps to pvp on the island CIR had moved some of it's pvper's into the Uria station, which was controlled by RAD at the time.

CIR then started to massacre our players and stop us capping the stations, joke then offered to assist us and pulled us into this war.

Blatant lies.

We were staged at Brightstone and roamed the island in good spirit for good fights.

Then an innocent plantation got bombed.

Then we moved into Initia.

CIR Complaint Form

Sky Fox wrote:

That isn't even freaking close to how that happened.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Syndic wrote:
Sky Fox wrote:

Blatant lies.

We were staged at Brightstone and roamed the island in good spirit for good fights.

Then an innocent plantation got bombed.

Then we moved into Initia.

Blatant lies. You had a bunch of scarabs moving stuff in to initia when ghost still owned it. Spin some more.

CONS had their chance to not get drawn into this. Instead they ignored the entire servers advice and dove right in. Now their members spam the forums nonstop asking for game mechanic changes because sky motion Bradley couldn't listen.

18 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-06-12 20:49:38)

who said what, did what first or second is *** irrelevant.

Current 77CIR is dominating force (fact today, tomorrow someone else but same issue)
They like to PvP and don't need a reason despite all the blibbidy blah blather on the forums
Any dominating PvP force would do the exact same as it's not some personal vendetta to crush anyone (except STC yarr )

The *** problem is sparks acting as force multiplier on multiple accounts in a very very very small world.
We can have our ENTIRE force ANYWHERE in less than 5 minutes. Period.

Someone even mentions on TS that some neutral enters some TP and you can see the streams of yellow dots pouring from Terminals in SECONDS

BROKEN
BROKEN GAME is *** BROKEN

World too *** SMALL!
New players have NOWHERE to go but Alpha and 6-Island Beta Meatgrinder.

The other option is for "the rest of the server" to band together to defeat the Current Dominating Power, thus becoming, guess what? The New Dominating Power. This leads to the *** up Two-Powerblock Server Cycle we have been YELLING AND SCREAMING about in the 50+ page SpT thread.

New players will come into this game forming new Corps and want to be INDEPENDENT, but learn very quickly that either:
1.) Assimilate into one of the Two Powerblocks, or
2.) sit in alpha mining and grinding, or
3.) say "*** this Game"

Take a guess which is occuring!

The best medicine to fix this and create MULTI-Powerblock Server resides in my current signature, IMO.

Sparking to other games

Rex we can be anywhere in the world in 5 minutes WITHOUT the Sparks. Sparks just make it a little bit more convenient. smile

CIR Complaint Form

20 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-06-12 21:48:01)

Syndic wrote:

Rex we can be anywhere in the world in 5 minutes WITHOUT the Sparks. Sparks just make it a little bit more convenient. smile

More or less true because of multi- accounts and IZ, and the reason why nerfing sparks alone will not solve issue. Need more islands and distance cap on sparks (already have distance cap on IZ).

Also, not everyone has 2-3+ PvP accounts. Not everyone will be prepped enough and responsive enough to be everywhere in less than 5 minutes. Sparks do not have timers like IZ so coordination becomes far more important.

It's bad enough that it is possible, but with each hoop you place the fewer individuals will jump through them all.

Sparking to other games