1 (edited by Stranger Danger 2014-06-10 22:07:59)

Topic: Start Recruiting new corps!

Can all you newer corps get someone able to recruit and keep them active?

Theres a lot of new players looking for corps, I believe our corp is large enough atm, and im typically the one who sucks up all the new guys in recruit chat when no one is spamming.

Not having active recruiters on is leaving the door open to people like anni to convince new players looking for activity that the game is dead, which is disgusting...

So can we get some active recruiters to at least watch recruit chat from corps like VERIA, CONS, LAMFN, RAD, JOKE(?) ect?

Honestly id have 20 new recruits over the last two days as people look for corps but no one is active recruiting...and again it opens the door for people who want the game to die to convince new players that the game is dead, which it isn't.

Problem is, if I recruit everyone....well...weren't people complaining were too large/strong as it is (even if we are not the largest alliance)

There are new players out there, and active people looking for corps....get some active recruiters and give these new players a home.  I cant put everyone in this game looking for a corp into PHM ffs.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Re: Start Recruiting new corps!

Gave me a little giggle when I read this posts and then went down to recruiting forum and found this topic.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … noobswarm/

Cmon gotta admit that's funny lol

I am proximity probe slayer.. Fear my standard fit light!!

As a very new player I can attest to this.  I was in the recruiting channel idling just hoping for spam (how *** up is that?).  This was during US prime time which might have affected how busy the channel was.

As long as Annis not telling 10 minute old players that the games dead go find something else.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

As long as Annis not telling 10 minute old players that the games dead go find something else.

lol