Topic: Outstanding tickets

So you have had long enough sitting on the fence Zoom. Make a *** decision already and either reimburse or not. Through all the trolling it is recognised there was lag in the fight and the video evidence shows how unplayable it made it at times but I can see both sides of the argument. At this point your indecision is worse than any decision you could make.

Grow a pair and decide already, your gonna upset someone either way ... just read your sig for solace big_smile.

Re: Outstanding tickets

If they get a free bot, I want a free bot too.

I mean, its only fair.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

I remember back in the day we always did a restart of clients before the fight. As fights went smaller and smaller the need gradually disappeared but it might be something to think about.

We restarted ours.  As I was discussing as part of an effort to minimize problems.  Did they? doubt it

Burial wrote:

I remember back in the day we always did a restart of clients before the fight. As fights went smaller and smaller the need gradually disappeared but it might be something to think about.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Burial wrote:

True true

Rage Blackout wrote:

If they get a free bot, I want a free bot too.

I mean, its only fair.

Also, lag for everyone. There's your answer.

wow... I can't believe you even posted this on the forums Jita..  Wow..

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I cant believe after the many discussion we had about CIR while on Berger's you gave up your Corp to become a feeder for CIR and 5th in command spear carrier.

Tonnik wrote:
Ville wrote:

I cant believe after the many discussion we had about CIR while on Berger's you gave up your Corp to become a feeder for CIR and 5th in command spear carrier.

some one is sounding a little bitter smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Tonnik wrote:
Ville wrote:

That was a little too deep.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

my bot wasnt apart of this but a simple response to a 2 week old ticket would be nice anyway.......

Ville talked smack about me, *** better get mad reset him and go fly with Merkle.

lol lol lol

@ Zoom

Look at the video, 2-3 people crashed tops the rest had no problem running 4 kilometers to TMB. If you wanna give them a freebie sure, but give us a free bot too. Might as well make it a proper circus. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

13 (edited by Tonnik 2014-06-07 16:27:40)

Syndic wrote:

Ville talked smack about me, *** better get mad reset him and go fly with Merkle.

There was also the convo's you had with me saying that you wanted to stick with Joke post steam and you weren't too sure about 77...

14 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-07 16:38:43)

oh sh*t I better make up a reason to get mad and reset them too so I can fly with Merkle

lol lol lol

CIR Complaint Form

Tonnik wrote:
Syndic wrote:

There was also the convo's you had with me saying that you wanted to stick with Joke post steam and you weren't too sure about 77...

Tonnik said he has no idea who Jita is and had never heard that name before.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

No mad plz

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

17 (edited by Syndic 2014-06-07 20:38:13)

Smokey plays witch doctor and he's a pro.

Don't pick sniper.

If nevermore eats a redheaded stepchild, does he gain a soul?

CIR Complaint Form

Alternatively, you can ask Jelan to handle the forums, at least he gets the *** done.

Techies soon, inb4 feeding excuses.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

This isn't about indecision, this is about waiting for your turn.