Re: Dear Devs, are PvP losses being reimbursed or not?????? Norhoop 2 June

Rage Blackout wrote:

This isnt call of duty, its full loot drop pvp.  If losses dont mean anything, then its pointless.

Smokeyii wrote:

There was massive lag on both sides. People standing next to me dc'd and blew up in explosions that didn't register for at least 30 seconds after. If you didn't experience lag, then good for you! No need to *** on others that did when they try to get reimbursed.

Besides Gunner, we'll just use them to pvp you more, so what's the problem?

If nothing else, reimbursements wouldn't get the modules that dropped back, so you got your full loot anyways.

It's not like we won't rebuild and be back out there one way or another. May not be until the servers are moved though if all we have to look forward to is lagging out, disconnecting and logging back in to a station.

Smokeyii wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

This isnt call of duty, its full loot drop pvp.  If losses dont mean anything, then its pointless.

Smokeyii wrote:

There was massive lag on both sides. People standing next to me dc'd and blew up in explosions that didn't register for at least 30 seconds after. If you didn't experience lag, then good for you! No need to *** on others that did when they try to get reimbursed.

Besides Gunner, we'll just use them to pvp you more, so what's the problem?

If nothing else, reimbursements wouldn't get the modules that dropped back, so you got your full loot anyways.

It's not like we won't rebuild and be back out there one way or another. May not be until the servers are moved though if all we have to look forward to is lagging out, disconnecting and logging back in to a station.

Loot is pennies compared to the inflicting loss of a mk2 heavy it's self. Also I would appreciate it if you waited on the server move as red islands require some of our love as well.

We are playing chess and the rest of perp is playing checkers.   http://stringcan.com/wp-content/uploads … 80x305.jpg     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkore321/videos

28 (edited by Grond 2014-06-04 11:17:12)

I would like to know the total number of reinbusrsments that goes tru(to both sides), because i remember back in the days i disconneted while jumping tru a gate to beta just to find my self in the station again, and the response from the devs was "to bad u died in pvp no reimbursement for u" fuuu

But i was there and i didnt have any lags, and if it was the game that made ppl lag would not everyone have it the same. its not like we have different clients (maybe we have some super lag free clients). Or maybe the internett just likes us better?

And why should i risk my bot when i dont lag fighting ppl that lag and get their bot back??

Grond wrote:

I would like to know the total number of reinbusrsments that goes tru(to both sides), because i remember back in the days i disconneted while jumping tru a gate to beta just to find my self in the station again, and the response from the devs was "to bad u died in pvp no reimbursement for u" fuuu

But i was there and i didnt have any lags, and if it was the game that made ppl lag would not everyone have it the same. its not like we have different clients (maybe we have some super lag free clients). Or maybe the internett just likes us better?

You didn't post a rage thread on the forums threatening to Sue the Devs.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

30 (edited by Leary 2014-06-04 12:19:45)

How can you all think the devs are that dumb ? Seriously.

I had a client crash in the middle of the fight, I can prove it and send the devs anything they want. It's not like my computer crashed or I get disconnected from the interweb, in that case I would not even think about get my bot back.

Also on our TS, nearly all the fleet was like "omg lag, I can't see anything", but personnaly I had no lag. Just a *** client crash. If the devs can prove to players who get lag that the lag was not caused by the server, so the players will probably not get the bots back. It's case-by-case.

There is a big difference between server lag, client lag, client crash, bad network and stuff. Some of you guys do not know the difference, same for some of our guys, devs know the difference.

---

And to be honnest we doesn't care about loses, we play the game. Well all know that CIR guys are experienced in PvP, have tons of EP and stuff, we also have some good vets but all the rest are noobs just like me. So yeah it was a bit obvious for us that we'll lose stuff in theses fights but we just want PvP.

I hope the next fights will be fun for everyone, but for now just shut up and let the devs do their job.

I speak broken English.

Do you expect to run 5 clients during that size fight?

We know you are.   It isnt reasonable to suggest it could be playable.

Im serious, not trolling.  I wouldnt even attempt more than 2 under those conditions.

You know it to be true ...

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

I think Smokey hit the head of the nail there.  I think Explosion is causing a lot of this.

Not just that but if your fleet becomes less effective due to some people lagging and FC's disconnecting then your sentencing the fleet to death anyways.

I have seen a lot of lag complaints in fleet fights and have always been sceptical. I do know I had to ask three times for folks not to say if they were lagged out and still got it on comms. For us as a group and me personally it was real and crippling and you can hear that clearly in our comms.

I think this is the third time I've ever requested a reimbursement and there's been a lot of fights in that time.

Im suggesting that some people arent doing everything they can to minimize it.

I also concede that this game as it is cant handle this.

Im sure little big did

Balfizar wrote:
Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

I think Smokey hit the head of the nail there.  I think Explosion is causing a lot of this.

Not just that but if your fleet becomes less effective due to some people lagging and FC's disconnecting then your sentencing the fleet to death anyways.

I have seen a lot of lag complaints in fleet fights and have always been sceptical. I do know I had to ask three times for folks not to say if they were lagged out and still got it on comms. For us as a group and me personally it was real and crippling and you can hear that clearly in our comms.

I think this is the third time I've ever requested a reimbursement and there's been a lot of fights in that time.

Plz tell me u have a recorded copy of your coms during the fight and plz post the link here

Gunner wrote:

Im suggesting that some people arent doing everything they can to minimize it.

I also concede that this game as it is cant handle this.

I have 3 accounts, for the battle I had 2 of them shut down completely and this one was the only one on. I had all settings to low, vsync off and suchlike. Just so you also know I am running an alienware gaming comp which can handle any game on the market easily.
When I undocked from TMB I had a high ping of about 2000ms and as the fleets closed on each other i grew to 50000ms then went to N/A lag. I spent the entire battle rubber banding when ask to lock a play from the other fleet i couldnt even see you for most of the time. When I was blown up i actually didnt even know it until about 3 mins after the fact. I then sparked to intia and deployed in a baphy and because i was away from both the fleets the game was playable. It was there i saw lemon destroy Wrik Hover after i had been shooting him for a bit, i believe this may have been for lag aswell.
I just want the issue sorted now so we can return to battling again and have the excellent pewpew that we have been having. Right now I am resigned to the fact that I cant attend fleet battles as i will just lag out and to me that is no fun at all.

I heard on comms you guys all undocked at once. Perhaps that had lasting effect on many of you. Also knowing from Undock how bad your lag was you pushed forward anyway.

Most of us restarted clients before pushing south.

Just saying for future...

Sparking to other games

I believe Kane Shafter disconnected and should be reimbursed. In all the videos you can evidently see him standing still. There were 2-3 people there like Merkle who also evidently crashed.

Everyone else who was "lagging" apparently had no problems whatsoever running over 4 kilometers from the battle-site to Truhold Markson Beta.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

There are some real obvious terribleness, the video confirms it.

Everyone else full of ***

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Potential for massive abuse if this is done again.  Im not saying you shouldn't have given bots to people who were raging about losing bots that the corp gave them.....well....

I can understand a one time gesture of good will I guess.  This cannot be the norm however.  People will just pull plugs and run all their clients while pvping and download torrents ect...then get their stuff back.

And lets be honest here.  Infinite resources on alpha with zero risk...which is fine...so long as people pvp and lose bots. 

Don't let this be the norm, it will do bad things to this game.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Maybe this "I cant see anything" had something to do with interference ??

Anyway I didnt had any lag problems at all, everything was running smooth till I got awoxed by Lemon

40 (edited by Lucian Cain 2014-06-05 08:25:17)

Syndic wrote:

I believe Kane Shafter disconnected and should be reimbursed. In all the videos you can evidently see him standing still. There were 2-3 people there like Merkle who also evidently crashed.

Everyone else who was "lagging" apparently had no problems whatsoever running over 4 kilometers from the battle-site to Truhold Markson Beta.

Lol yeah merkle's client froze/crashed real bad

Lucian Cain wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Lol yeah merkle's client froze/crashed real bad

Pulls Ethernet cord out of computer, lol.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Stranger Danger wrote:

Potential for massive abuse if this is done again.  Im not saying you shouldn't have given bots to people who were raging about losing bots that the corp gave them.....well....

Hold the horses, nothing has been done yet. There will be no "mass reimbursements", every case will be looked at individually.

After watching the recording of that fight i seen 2 or 3 actual people who looked like the DC'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4Gfxl9ad0

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

\o/

DEV Zoom wrote:
Stranger Danger wrote:

Hold the horses, nothing has been done yet. There will be no "mass reimbursements", every case will be looked at individually.

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

we also have video evidence that Stag is bad and ECMs get blamed

true story

Are you guys still pissy about that loss? I mean dam it STC lost that several times and they still poking around.  I have watched the fight linked and the reason you lost was a tactical decision in the fight.  Sure you did get a few dc's and I am sure you will be reimbursed, but to act as if it was the one thing that screwed you over is a bold face lie. 

Also, Why are you complaining? You *** knew what you were risking whenever you undocked. Its why we play this game. For meaningful pvp. You knew the wages of that fight before it even started and now here you are complaining. Now your guys wont undock and come to fights, because you have poisoned them with lies that it was the server or some stupid *** that CIR did to you when you had more people. You had access to everything CIR had in the fight.  You have people that can undock all the crazy stuff. If you didn't bring the perfect combinations that we seem to always have at every fight, Its your own fault for not fielding it. 

The real reason you guys are complaining here and went inactive is that you were on the winning side, Jumped to the enemy to try to poop on us, and Now are on the losing side.  That is the reason your upset and wanting to leave the game.  fuuu

My god, when did -77- turn into whiny little girls like CIR???

Son I am disappoint!

Jelan wrote:

Son I am disappoint!

Corporation:     Jokers

Been busy applying Goat sim peer pressure?

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

If you stalked me better Crepitus you'd know why, jus' sayin!

50 (edited by Rage Blackout 2014-06-11 16:11:40)

It was a troll post.  I shouldnt have to point that out.

also, speaking of the pot calling the kettle black, we are not refusing to play because we lost a couple heavies in a legit fight

One thing that we know for certain, if Jita finds an excuse to walk away from Perp, bye bye corp.  I've been guilty of the same thing sometimes, however.  at least I have a good reason though, walls, gamma, bored, stuff, teddybears, ballgags

Jelan wrote:

Son I am disappoint!