Topic: Looking for a Corporation

Well, lets see where to start.  Wow, if I knew more about this game before that pile of other crap launched to months ago I would of saved a dime.  I love mech type games and they are in short supply.

So lets see, I currently run my own guild website(www.chroniclesguild.net/forum) we got about 20 members, but none are interested in coming over to this game so time to give it up and join some other peeps that are like minded.

I can provide a ventrillo server if your corporation needs one. (Website as well with forum if needed too)

So who am I?  I'm Rije.  I'm a married 28yr old in Ohio with two kids 3 and 1, that is unfortunately on a layoff until Mid' Jan(Or is fortunate?) so maybe play times are normally thoughout the day at various times, but normally after 9-10pm EST until 1am or so.

What do I offer to help you out?  Not sure, I'm a cool dude that sometimes talks to much but overall is a relaxed player that tries to excel at any game I play.  I'm currently more specced for combat though I haven't spent all my EP because I am trying to get a better feel for the game as to what route I intend to go.  I've normally been a crafter in every game, but wanted to take a break from that.

What am I looking for?  A group of people that aren't to serious about life and the game isn't their reason for existing(Meaning if your  overally hardcore its probably not going to work out)  And I just want some people to play with, this is a multiplayer game after all and it'll make the game fun.  As for ventrillo I normally do not get on until the evening unless the wife is home and has the kids as being strapped down isn't something I like to get into, you never know when a soiled diaper will come.

Re: Looking for a Corporation

Your goals sound similar to our own (though we use TS3 instead of vent).  I'd invite you to check out our recruitment post and website and/or contact me in-game.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … s-us-corp/

Hello Rije!

We of Euro-Corp Syndicate would be happy to have you join us.  We're a US and EU based Corporation who have big goals, while not being overly "hardcore" about it.  We work on a system where if you help to support the corporation, the corporation will help to support you!

If your interested, you can check out our website at http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/ and drop an application or chat in our Public forum.  Our recruitment post here on the Perpetuum forums can be found here.

We hope to hear from you!

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I've find a corporation.