1 (edited by Shirow 2014-05-30 00:10:45)

Topic: Mining Fit/Calculator Spreadsheet

Hello Forums.

I'm a rather active Indy member, and noticed that in my math obsessedness I was running a lot of formulas over and over. I realized I could make a spreadsheet out to help myself, my corp, and the rest of Perpetuum out.

So here's my spreadsheet for any who would like to use/copy/etc.
If you have any feedback/questions/suggestion features/bugfixes, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … edit#gid=0

Calculator Includes :
-Extension/Fit Calculations
-Accumulator Cost/Stability
-Per Minute Calculations (Volume, time till full, Profit Earnings)
-Mineral Calculations / Cycle

Thank you.

-- Sheet has been updated with Aux Accumulators by request (Note, they don't seem to help much.)

Re: Mining Fit/Calculator Spreadsheet

Ty!

Could you implement auxiliary Accumulators as an option, or is this not worth it? smile

Hello Izlador,

I can add Auxillary Accumulators to the calculator without much issues.
I originally left them out, because every time I was fitting one of my mining bots and ran the numbers, I'd find that fast rechargers often benefited overall accumulator stability more.

4 (edited by Luke Broker 2014-09-21 00:43:39)

the sheet is missing industrial robot control skill. which can add 10% to mining amount depending on its level.

5 (edited by Toku 2014-09-21 03:09:30)

Luke Broker wrote:

the sheet is missing industrial robot control skill. which can add 10% to mining amount depending on its level.

Actually its 5% per level of skill but good of you to point it out for addition.

Also, (I haven't looked at it yet) if you haven't yet, you may want to configure for specific robots bonuses as well.

Thanks for sharing.