Topic: New devblog: Status report - May, 2014

It’s been a little more than a month since we’ve launched on Steam, and we’re closing in on 2 months past our payment model change, so it’s high time to do a quick assessment on where we stand, and where we’re going.

http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/posts/ … -may-2014/

Re: New devblog: Status report - May, 2014

Good read, nice to hear things are going well.
New servers, bringing gamma back, mission rewamp and looking over the transportation routes all seem very promising and something to look forward to.
I have supported this game for years by buying game time even when I didnt have an opportunity to actually play, simply bacause I love the concept and want to see this game grow and develop. Please do thread very carefully when you look into any options for buying in game items with real money/steam credits...
Dont get me wrong, I am all for micro transactions as long as it is not P2W! smile

i really hope that "new engine" also includes propper multicore support and streaming of map data.

perpetuum would have a huge grow potential, just from getting rid of instanced and gated gameworld.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

4 (edited by Inda 2014-05-29 17:01:03)

Good work guys!

What do you plan about Paint System? We will be able to buy with Perpetuum Credits and NIC also?

I would ask some more things to buy, as Login Picture, as Terminal Background, I think this type of elements would be easy to impelent why you dont want it?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

I'm curious where balancing will go with the return of Alf... big_smile

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Still not a word about my Seraph...

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086