Topic: Assignment Reward Bonus Bug

• I complete five assignments in a row and reach 200% rewards - there is a little green "^5" in my assignment box.

• I come back over 24 hours later, the little "^5" has gone but the assignment rewards still show 200%

• I receive 200% rewards when I complete the assignment and the little "^5" re-appears

• I have zero EP in relations extensions (in case that helps)

Apologies if not a bug but I've read the update news etc on this and I'm pretty sure its not supposed to work this way.

Re: Assignment Reward Bonus Bug

I had exactly the same thing.
Isn't really an annoying bug, though wink

I have another report of this, seems like a bug.

Do you request the assignments for squad, or just normally?

Just normally for me.

i first saw this happening after requesting a squad mission once.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I did normal quests.

The sad thing is that I'm unable to reproduce it so far neutral

- I was running only combat assignments at Tellesis.
- It occurred on Level 4 and Level 5 assignments.
- I was running the maximum assignment level allowed by relation each time.
- I never ran concurrent assignments.
- I only ever noticed it when I returned to running assignments after a day or two - not to say that it didn't occur after minimum bonus expiry time just that I didn't notice it then.

... in case that helps.

I'm affected by this as well. Today is the first time I've logged in since Friday - requesting a new assignment gave me this: http://i.imgur.com/M3uema3.jpg
Not that I'm complaining about the extra NIC & tokens though.

Same for me. It seems there is a bug in timeout condition, as first assignment gives full reward if you ended before with same assignment on full bonus and be more than 24h offline.
Another assignment just starts with the usual 100%.

So you mean this only happens when you get the same assignment like the last one?

It could be a cleanup issue then, because an active assignment keeps whatever bonus it got when you requested it. (So if you upgrade the extension meanwhile, or the category bonus expires, then that doesn't affect the active assignment. But as I understand you're requesting new ones here.)

For me, the last assignment I did on Friday was different to the first one I did on Tuesday, so it doesn't appear related to receiving the same assignment that you finished on.
Another thought - I am continuing to do level 2 assignments, even though I have reached level 3 with the faction, so am no longer gaining rep.

Kanli wrote:

I'm affected by this as well. Today is the first time I've logged in since Friday - requesting a new assignment gave me this: http://i.imgur.com/M3uema3.jpg

Hang on! How do you get 230% rewards? And are you also saying that you get a token bonus? If so that's a bug too.

At 582K and 16 tokens for a level 2. I am going to run assignments on Alpha 1s from now on.

DEV Zoom wrote:

So you mean this only happens when you get the same assignment like the last one?

It could be a cleanup issue then, because an active assignment keeps whatever bonus it got when you requested it. (So if you upgrade the extension meanwhile, or the category bonus expires, then that doesn't affect the active assignment. But as I understand you're requesting new ones here.)

I was always requesting a new one. Whether it was exactly the same assignment as the one completed some days before I couldn't say for certain. It's very possible, though, with only two or three of each type/level at a terminal.

Ludlow Bursar wrote:
Kanli wrote:

Hang on! How do you get 230% rewards? And are you also saying that you get a token bonus? If so that's a bug too.

At 582K and 16 tokens for a level 2. I am going to run assignments on Alpha 1s from now on.

Let's not get crazy here smile

You can get 230% rewards if you have the Contract negotiation extension on level 3 (multiplier=1.15) and a level 5 bonus multiplier (multiplier=2). 1.15*2=2.3

The maximum multiplier one can reach is 360%. (Contract negotiation (1.5), specialization extension (1.2), bonus multiplier (2))

And tokens are never multiplied. That assignment always gives 16 tokens.