Topic: Holiday weekend in the states. Could be a good time for 20% off?

Holiday weekend in the states. Could be a good time for 20% off the game for steam?

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Holiday weekend in the states. Could be a good time for 20% off?

I support this.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

20% for single accounts, 40% for second or third.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

or 15 and 16th.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Population has a fair bump. Perhaps promotions in order after each of following:
Gamma;
Mission Revamp II

Second accounts should always be -50%. fuuu

Burial wrote:

first they need to make steam allow second accounts without workarounds.

or they need to offer a 50% discount on their website, if you already own a steam client (aka allow bying account with perpetuum credits)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Burial wrote:

+1

Just @ Game

Burial wrote:

I've bought 23 accounts so far and given 5 away while the remainder mature. I'd like a nice discount but i can see how it would be abused.

They should probably charge me more, I clearly have an addiction to the taste of mandingo.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I wouldn't do a discount for a second account make them pay, that ONE TIME fee for another.  Common its just 30 bucks.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

11 (edited by BadAss 2014-05-24 18:50:35)

1 account has 3 seats for character creation. the problem is that a single score for all three, and You can't open these three characters in three Windows. Each character of the three (within one account) should have a personal account OP, as well as the ability to run in another window. when I first wanted to open 2 symbol 2 Windows)that was very surprised that it is impossible hmm hmm

(why perpetuum have  this option I do not understand, I think only for trolling in chat, quickly change your nickname)

Just @ Game

You can't log on an alt from the same account in eve or wow or most of the online games i know so why should you be able to in perp?

-90%~!!

14 (edited by Annihilator 2014-05-26 19:44:44)

I think the the agents per account are a leftover from times when even the terrain view was in a window big_smile

Tolkenmoon wrote:

You can't log on an alt from the same account in eve or wow or most of the online games i know so why should you be able to in perp?

three reasons:
- because it would be an awesome unique feature
- because perp is the only game i know that allows you to create alts on the same account that are not independant from each other regarding leveling.
- because perp is the only game that kinda forces you into having two accounts to be able to alternate between ingame activities if you don't want to extend your character progression from 1+ year to 3+ years compared to others.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear