Topic: Lowest Populated Beta Islands for solo Artifact hunter..

I like artifact hunting and really don't have any interest in blowing up other agents.
With that said, I would however like to steal what's on their islands.

I am only 2 weeks into the game and think it's great, I've only done the Alpha PVE stuff, but as stated would like to try out beta.

Can someone suggest the best islands to start hunting on? Not for profit so much, but more survival.
I plan to take just the fastest geoscan bonus-ed robot with only T1 mods that I find.

Questions.

1) Lowest populated Betas
2) Best mods to fit for the getaway?
3) Are there personal teleporters in this game?

Thanks so much for your help

Re: Lowest Populated Beta Islands for solo Artifact hunter..

1. i don't think it has anything to do with population if you get caught or not
2. to get a away with an argano... equip "luck",
else all you can do i equip a lightweight frame and a scanner, in theory you could also equip a "masking module" into the second headslot, but on an argano thats not much hiding.
3. yes there are, look under field devices market category.

and don't forget, on beta, the NPCs do aggro you on sight.
vets probably  runsartifacting on beta with a light ewar, because its the fastest bot with the best masking possible.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Check the heatmap provided by our very own Doek: http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=heatmap

Thanks so much for the replies

Since my scanning skills are just basic, I was thinking the Arg...
but, I will just cruise in a cheap ark until I get use to dying... or running well!!!

urgh, before you run in an arkhe, get a few yagels... they are currently pretty cheap.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

If you joined the corp Pretty Hate Machine you could artifact scan on ANY beta island.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

When you have funds try Castel Mk2 with detector. It was fun when I started playing to both artifact and hunt for targets. Anyway do what Ville said.